1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jamming with the Haqqis

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Skaldur, Jan 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Skaldur

Skaldur Active Member

I agree totally. Having scavenger is also nice in any mission where you score points for looting panoplies. I find it comes up quite a lot.

I've also had bandits go on antenna smashing sprees in destroy objective missions. Having infiltrate,. Ma2 and a DA weapon makes them pretty good for this.

I wouldn't say bandits are an auto include but they usually pull their weight for me. Plus they have one of my favorite models in game.

xagroth likes this.
  2. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

As a Haqq player, I personally hate CrazyKoalas. Since 90% of our models are LI they drop like koala droppings form a diarhetic koala. Its not a pretty sight.

The only way to use any of our sneaky models is to ditch the CCW and switch to a knife just because its silent. But our chances of damaging a target drops quite a bit.

ChoTimberwolf and T. Rex Pushups like this.
  3. Rubberpiggy

Rubberpiggy Well-Known Member

For vanilla, how about a Krakot renegade with red fury? He ignores isolated, shock kills dogged, b4 will solve smoke dodge, etc.

loricus and T. Rex Pushups like this.
  4. T. Rex Pushups

T. Rex Pushups Well-Known Member

Solid suggestion!

And if they do get the smoke down he can finish the job in hand to hand.

loricus likes this.
  5. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

SMG also has shock, but harder to get out of CR range. Jammer immunity lets you use the t2f trick to get to CC even without smoke.

I've taken Krakots on ALEPH they are great units.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation