1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

I've not played many co-op or dungeon games... expectations?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chikahiro, Apr 6, 2019.

1. SmaggTheSmug

SmaggTheSmug Well-Known Member

Rangers has a LOT of issues IMO, but the simple AI movement is not one of them. Rolling for them in combat is though. A player character should never roll against themselves.
    The guy's free game on his blog, Operation: Last Train resolves this better: you always roll for the attacked character CC attribute. Since it's not a player-controller creature total symmetry is not needed after all.

A few more games and McCullough may one day make Frostgrave 2ed that isn't mediocre.

(sidenote, I thought about making custom scenarios for Operation: Last Train that use Moto.tronica and similar terrain sets instead of that changing table size BS McC is fond of, but I decided I have other things that need my attention)

My one hope/fear is that they don't overcomplicate NPC turn.
    Also, has anyone tried Zombicide here? I saw the fantasy version in an FLGS and it's been on my mind ever since.

2. IAGO242

IAGO242 Executive Officer

I enjoyed playing Level 7 Omega protocol. Only played a couple games. But there is an alien dungeon master in that.

3. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

With luck?

Siege of the Citadel.

Ariwch likes this.