1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've not played many co-op or dungeon games... expectations?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chikahiro, Apr 6, 2019.

1. SmaggTheSmug

SmaggTheSmug Well-Known Member

Rangers has a LOT of issues IMO, but the simple AI movement is not one of them. Rolling for them in combat is though. A player character should never roll against themselves.
    The guy's free game on his blog, Operation: Last Train resolves this better: you always roll for the attacked character CC attribute. Since it's not a player-controller creature total symmetry is not needed after all.

A few more games and McCullough may one day make Frostgrave 2ed that isn't mediocre.

(sidenote, I thought about making custom scenarios for Operation: Last Train that use Moto.tronica and similar terrain sets instead of that changing table size BS McC is fond of, but I decided I have other things that need my attention)

My one hope/fear is that they don't overcomplicate NPC turn.
    Also, has anyone tried Zombicide here? I saw the fantasy version in an FLGS and it's been on my mind ever since.

2. IAGO242

IAGO242 Executive Officer

I enjoyed playing Level 7 Omega protocol. Only played a couple games. But there is an alien dungeon master in that.

3. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

With luck?

Siege of the Citadel.

Ariwch likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation