1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITS10 and Ikari Company

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by Maksimas, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Well maybe I'm being a bit OCD but it drives me crazy!

2. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

Newbies...
    I'm a little CDO.
    It's like an OCD but with the letters in the right order...

Splod and Space Ranger like this.
  3. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

They've never been able to duo anyway. In order to form a duo, you need the duo skill and the duo needs to be on your sectorial army list. Not listed = no duo for you.

CSUs can't duo in NCA right now iirc .

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  4. Space Ranger

And yet the addition of duo to the Army Creator, for Bounty Hunters, was AFTER they put them in the PDF. If you go by the PDF, they couldn't Duo. So why did they add it to the Army Creator?

Also, according the PDF, ISS can't take CSU at all! And yet there they are in the Army Creator. So what do trust?

upload_2018-9-6_9-3-48.png

#24 Space Ranger, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  5. jczodli

jczodli Active Member

Not to belabor a point that I have addressed elsewhere, but given the amount of time I spent digging into the Druze situation I'll share what I believe happened.

First, when the Uprising PDF dropped at the beginning of this year the ikari section included all of the Druze profiles that we had access to in army up until a few days ago. In the Ikari Section there was not a restriction limiting some profiles to DBS. There was an inconsistency in the PDF, however, because in the DBS Section of the PDF there was a limitation that said certain profiles were only available in DBS.

Fast forward a few months (sometime after Tunguska drops), and the Profiles PDF is updated (which takes precedence over the Uprising PDF). On the sly (and this is the part that I find annoying to be honest) CB updates the profiles PDF and includes the DBS only restriction for some of the Druze profiles. Now almost no one notices this because (1) we had the uprising PDF for months at this point and (2) all of the profile options were still available in army so people carried on using Druze as they had been for months.

On the eve of Season 10, CB updates army and a bunch of us notice that Ikari's access to Druze just got gutted. It would not have felt like such a nerf bat if they had just updated army when they made the decision to include the restriction in the 4.0 Profiles PDF. Unfortunately, it wasn't announced and army wasn't changed when that decision was made so it feels an awful lot like getting the short end of the stick for those of us who thought we knew what we were buying into months before the Profiles 4.0 PDF dropped.

On the bright side according to the fireteam chart we should have a Druze Haris Profile (conflict with the fact that it is apparently DBS only) and ijw has flagged it for CB to review. Hopefully they will give us access to the Haris profile again and maybe throw in an Lt. or Sniper profile just to be really cool about it.

6. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

I'd prefer the Lt, I believe we have a decent sniper selection for an NA2 force already ( Armand is a great defensive sniper that can be an offensive one if really needed, Brawler Sniper can link and has MSV2, and the Ninja Sniper is... well, simply having TO makes it a worthy of consideration sniper option, IMO, even if it would be a sniper that has a huge load of CC abilities ( Which can come in useful, I suppose. ).

7. Hero of Sparetime

Haris for Druze is back:grin:

TheDiceAbide and Maksimas like this.
  8. Raising

Raising Member

May the "team pro" program allow us to use them as duo? It say generic but.. it may be alone because normally you don't have profiles with duo that can't duo on sectorials

9. Space Ranger

No they can’t form a Duo at all. Also Team Pro doesn’t work like that. It essentially gives everyone the Number 2 skill. The team will not break even if the link leader goes down. That’s all it does.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation