1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

ITS Tournaments and Courtesy Lists [Holoprojector issue]

Discussion in 'ITS' started by eciu, Jan 27, 2019.

1. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

How many courtesy lists you can have per 1 private list ?

I'm asking in regards of the Holoprojector situation.

Can you have multiple courtesy lists (obviously with different "holoprojected trooper"), for various situations/opponents etc. ?

Or do you have to stick to single option and play through with it ?

oldGregg likes this.
  2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

A) ask your TO
    B) I see no reason why you can't have as many as you want, the fake courtesy list is a property of holo and you can Holo as whatever valid profile you want.

BLOODGOD, Ben Kenobi and oldGregg like this.
  3. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Did that. TO was ok, yet my opponent (and Warcor) had a different view on a matter (but he was a great sport and didn't made a quarrel about it).

I can surely see his (my opponents) point though and I also think it's kinda of grey area (after putting some thought into the matter).

4. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Why would it be grey? You can choose what you deploy your Holo model as at deployment. Your courtesy list reflects that choice.

What was his point? Because I don't see it.

Hecaton likes this.
  5. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

Follow up question : do you truly use the courtesy list ?

In my meta we barely use them. We usually give a "tour" of all our troopers to our opponent after each step of the deployement

6. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

I always do usual "tour" and I do (almost always on tournamens) give my opponent the courtesy list (I almost never saw it being used but whatever).

Case it I could "technicly" print a "big amount of courtesy lists" for many occasions or I could just say to my opponent "what is what" (because I had not printed courtesy list with "that" type of holo I need atm.).

7. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Yes we do in tournament. In casual games it depends if you have one printed or not.