1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the The campaign is over today?

Discussion in 'OOC' started by andre61, Jul 23, 2018.

1. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

If the campaign is over today, then why is it that people can still put up reports today, Is this done to give Ariadna more time?

2. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

Give it some thought, who cares, My bad. I got to into the campaign, will not happen next.

3. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Likelyhood that is the case.

I mean after all pano earns less point per victory than ariadna and ariadna has a larger registered player population for the campaign

4. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

except when neither of those "facts" are true.....

5. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

What are you talking bout werent they earning 4 points to our 3 per win and at least within first 4 days they had over 200 sign ups to panos 80 ish

6. daboarder

Warcor

no, they were earning the same number of points. And this campaign is the first time PanO hasnt been the largest playerbase.

As to the why, from what Ive read from the communities, that has more to do with Players not wanting to play for Nomads or PanO, the reasons for that I wont go into

7. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Man nomads might not want to play but they outnumber pano players by 140 sign ups.

Whatever we will see how things turn out, once the bot cleans all the reports out.

8. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Apart from the ones we're not going into, this is the first campaign set on the home turf of any faction, which is a pretty big motivation.

9. daboarder

Warcor

That too, I was very tempted to stick with you guys and run my rangers this year. But NCA called me for the games I was able to participate in

10. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

From what I understand there was a lockout date and time, which was the same for all factions. Nothing about it gave an advantage to Ariadna over others.

11. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Um, did OP actually see the giant clock on every Theater stating the countdown to shutdown? The Campaign Phase is officially over when the clocks strike zero. They were there for Phase One and they were there for Phase Two.

12. Imladrik

Imladrik Member

Dude, more than 60% of registered people didn't report a single battle, and given that the nomads have the lowest number of games played per registration (by far) and PanO the second highest (behind Ariadna). The difference in the number of actual player is probably low.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation