1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is O-12 possible this year?

Discussion in 'News' started by Genesis, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

What would also be cool was if the O-12 included minor nation troops who only really operate internationally when assisting O-12 peacekeeping efforts. We know from the RPG that Nigeria is a powerful, advanced nation in Africa for example, be cool for a Nigerian troop to be in the O-12 Sectoral as their contribution to the O-12 (minor nations tend to be much more supportive of O-12 due to relying on them more).

Either that or a Minor Nation Alliance Sectoral. Could include new JSA troops too! Another reason to buy the new box...
    #CBhiremenow

emperorsaistone and xagroth like this.
  2. ArTrodes

ArTrodes Never give up

If will that, after all most be considerated a new faction. Have a lot troops, include Saladino, some hexxas, and a lot of perfiles of other factions.

3. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Frankly, I'm not too excited by the tendency towards salad sectorials. It awfully reminds me of 40k Allies system, which flew in with no considerations besides providing people with more justification to buy minis. The only reason 40k did not suffer so much from that is because it long has abandoned any pretentions of being balanced competitive game by then in the first place.

Belgrim and sarf like this.
  4. loki

loki Active Member

I think it's a bit much comparing combinations of troops that, even when they belong to a faction, are known in the fluff for working outside of the faction in general (be it covert work like Al Hawwa or outright mercs like Mobile Brigada or Bashi Bazouks) to Space Marines fighting alongside Orks to defeat Imperial Guard.

While I'm not a big fan personally of the merc companies outside of Bayram, they aren't disregarding the fluff like the allies system was.

5. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Orks allying with anyone weren't really the problem simply because IG were better Orks and back then they had better Ally tables on top of that.
    I'm not really worried about fluff. If anything, you can always apply Brawlers approach: "This is a generic archetype of PMC grunt".
    Although list options are still predetermined, unlike 40k case, choice of units and things like NA2 having better Corregidor heavy link than Corregidor can be seen as bothersome.

Well, we'll see I guess.

6. Segis

Segis Well-Known Member

NA2 armies are designed to work as bridges between factions wich is awesome both as a marketing strategy and from the player point of view. At the moment those bridges are mainly between Japanese, nomads and Haqiislam (specialy QK). I could see a section of O-12 being the "bridge" army for units from Aleph and a bigger pressence of PanO than just the remotes.

Smiler, McNamara and sarf like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation