1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Laxmee immune to Dazzled?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Roadrunner7431, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Azrael's TTS gave me the chance to experiment with Gata opposing Laxmee. Laxmee's hacker actions seem to be the first actions with a "red range" that are active without line of sight needed. Therefore I conclude that Gata would be wasting her action point to dazzle Laxmee. Am I correct?

2. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

Not really immune.

"Targets affected by this State cannot draw Line of Sight beyond the :L:0-1 Range or use their :W:Defense Roll :2: to inflict :4: to Attackers outside Range :L:1-1."

Laxmee can still use both of her Actions, as they don't need LoS. But can not use the Contender or inflict :4: while defending if the target is outside :L:1-1.

-V- likes this.
  3. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your great and comprehensive reply. I forgot about the no damage outside of 1-1 and the Contender attack.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation