1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invincibles versus hacking lists

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by vorthain, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Amusedbymuse

Amusedbymuse Well-Known Member

The future is here, any TAG with Lt prodiles has that xD

2. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Ah yes - in the forums you have to exclude any possible alternatives. Okay I mean: Infanterie sized. I guess we have not any of them by now.

3. Angry Clown

Angry Clown Well-Known Member

Wont be so long that we will see a hacker Tag for Nomads with ecm hacker -9

LeGweg and Chaserabinov like this.
  4. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

And a Tinbot -6 firewall.

LeGweg, Angry Clown and Chaserabinov like this.
  5. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

My problem with hacking hasn’t been oblivion or carbonite, iI’s spotlight. In the spotlight all are equal it seems. A tinbot helps but not enough. Even if they are not then killed by a missile, they are still +3 to be shot at by anything. It sucks to try to shake that off with an order. I just lived with it.

6. Jaeger_Illustrations

Jaeger_Illustrations Active Member

I had a list that I brought to a small local tournament that ran a zhanshi core and 4x liu xing. You could use coordinated combat drops to help deal with units that are guarded by other units or you could throw multiple drops on the same threat. OR you could use that zhanshi core to get things done.

I have had a single liu xing kill a missle bot, knauf, and the enemy hacker before going down.

The "problem" I have with this list is sure it stops my HI from being hacked. But you can't really fit any heavy infantry into the list at that point.(besides the 4 liu xing that is)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation