1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invincible Army Had Better Be In May...

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by AdmiralJCJF, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Can I assume that you do not even own the JSA units? Cause I sure do use the Oniwaban/Shinobu, the Raiden, sometimes the Aragato for fun, sometimes the Shikami, and the Tokusetsu Butai and Keisotsu Butai as cheaper alternatives to the normal Yu Jing stuff....so I guess you are a lucky one because you already preferred the pure chinese units, but that's not true for quite a chunk of players out there who used a broader spectrum of Vanilla's available troops....

2. devil.advocates

devil.advocates Well-Known Member

Nah, the company's secretive ass with tendencies of trolling People with information so unclear and cryptic, it can't be fully accepted as a true fact anymore.

#22 devil.advocates, Mar 6, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    Aldo and Mahtamori like this.
  3. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Call me arrogant but I'll confidently say, with all the experience I've had with the competitve scene, that the competitive factor on Vanilla is 99% unreliant on JSA units, not including the Raiden and Keisutsos. I find it perplexingly weird that you make that assumption, when I literally state, on the very post that you quote, that I DO own and use JSA units, were you continue to build your strawman.

This is what I meant with that I take issue with the "vanilla is screwed" statement. Because it's blatantly false and only makes sense if you apply it to "I like to run Hsien and Shikami in the same army", then yes.. you're screwed, I guess.

4. Yasashii Fuyu

Hot damn, there's some aggression here which I really don't give a damn about. I only saw you stating that you use Raiden and Keisotsu, which still leaves all the other options I mentioned, but I guess I should have made a deep background check of yours before saying that you MAYBE don't own all the JSA units that others will miss dearly...

You DO realize that there exist players outside of your Tournament scene right? I have read several hundred battle reports over the last 2 Online Campaigns, and if there's one thing I have learned its that Tournament Lists hardly matter for most players out there, and that all units get used by players, no matter how odd one might find them personally.

So yeah, maybe YOU aren't screwed by this, and maybe your Tournament Meta isn't either, but as a Vanilla Yu Jing Player in general, you got screwed by this quite badly.

Anyways, my original post wasn't directed specifically at you anyways, so if you have an issue with it, so be it I guess O.o

emperor26 and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  5. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

I don't even see the so called "aggresive" behaviour you're reffering to. Considering how emotionally charged your posts is and how hard you're fighting to convince everyone that "everyone is screwed!!!111" and considering your hyperbolic rant, I guess the aggressivenes you sense is coming from you and a testament of how hard you're projecting here.. :grimacing:

Also, I find it weird that you think that there exists a huge devide between tournament players and normal players, as if this is 40k or something and "All the other options" you mentioned? You mentioned a shikami and bike unit, besides the other things I literally talked about. :joy:
    I get it man, you can't mix & match your toys anymore, you're far from screwed though.

6. Yasashii Fuyu

Alright man, whatever. You don't even reflect on your own words, and interpret random agendas into mine, so you can keep this conversation, I have no interest in continuing talking to you.

I simply stated the fact that Yu Jing is losing a lot of models (which I consider enough reason for them to "be screwed" even though some apparently never used them anyways..) , and talked about the fact that you are very likely to have to buy new models, if you want to replace the things that were just taken from your respectable army. If you consider that "wanting to convince everyone that "everyone is screwed!!!111" then that's fine I guess, you do you.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  7. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

Relax guys, we are all Yu Jing players, focus you energy on Pano

Zewrath likes this.
  8. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

What an aggressive post.. :(

Dragonstriker and Yasashii Fuyu like this.
  9. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call you arrogant, I'd call you ignorant if the threat of an Oniwaban in the path of something really expensive (such as a Jotum) doesn't qualify for more than 1%. That 1% might be the difference in Zhanshi vs Keisotsu cost, but taken as a whole if you say faction is unchanged all of 99% then it sounds more like you've not explored the full potential of the faction than anything else, nor for that matter reflected over the nature of what hidden information does or can do for your list or for that matter what as little as 4 points saved on downgrading troops you don't plan on even getting AROs will do.

Triumph, Shiwen, Aldo and 2 others like this.
  10. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

In
    I respect you enough, Mahtamori, to know that you know that the 99% figure wasn’t used in a literal sense.

krossaks likes this.
  11. Mahtamori

Thank you, you humble me.

You are, of course, correct, and I do realize yours was an exaggeration and I apologise for elaborating further than necessary while addressing the point of your post rather than your experience as a player.

Aldo and Zewrath like this.
  12. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Yan Huo Special Haris could happen, it could simply be like Kurgats where specific profiles like the autocannon are prevented from entering the links.

13. Mahtamori

So... Special Haris: Up to 3 Yan Huo Multi HMG?

The other 3 weapon combos are... controlled? combinations

14. Triumph

No, special Haris Multi HMG Yan Huo can join a Haris of Zuyong or something.

Mahtamori likes this.
  15. Mahtamori

That'd be a very... effective ... way of selling that particular miniature once they release it.

Are there any multi HMGs that's capable of joining Haris or Cores?

16. Triumph

Can't think of any but those guns are normally on the bigger TAGs. Yan Huo with their man portable TAG guns are kinda the exception to the rule.

17. krossaks

Ok, U think in general all Yu Jing players from here(myself included) are falling on internet argue efect, i. A level too hard. As i said before by the next online campaing, as a faction we should make an effort in avoid making Yu Jing a second level faction.

And i love to speculate in new sectorials xD

A Yan Huo linked can be, alm new sectorial have wierd compos of s3 remotes with infantery, i don't see why a Yan Huo could be to. Ofc he will be very strong but you can make it only linkable with Ip, not cheap IL, making the combo expensive and being the main part of the list.

18. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

In the spanish forum they are suggesting just the opposite: a Yu Jing strike, so the faction has 0% participation... xD

19. krossaks

The old guard on the spanish forum is getting an attack xd I know but at the end they will try to deff Yu Jing or won't play the campaing at all. I can understand being main Yu Jing player from N1 and having 35% reaped is hard. But now there is an spiral of rage that i don't find constructive an unjustificated.

I understand the motives that pisse people:

-Yu Jing is demonized ( well this satirical image is very enforced for some overreactions). But i prefer to demonize tohaa xD
    -Yu Jing loses competitivity ( more or less true but japan porfiles in general where mehhh).
    -Pano and Ariadna getting 4th sectorial when we lose one hurts.

But the problem is, Yu Jing identity ( fluff minis etc) didn't work well. Models are fantastic but also other factions one's are. Not too many people pick Yu Jing as first faction for hey, the united Asia, hey the imperial/comunist state from the futur. Hey Pano have some clonic Ips but better ( take better with care).

They feel a bit like the Imperium ( and most of us are tired of the Imperium.) Don't help the main order pool was a group of political prisioners + second right population ( kietosus). I started Yu Jing beacuse my friend wanted Haqquis xD. But now i like them, but apart pf being sad to say goodbye to kitsune etc, the JSA was the main problem to deffine an attractive style for Yu Jing ( it exist but is far weak in comparation with other factions). JSA had his own public. During Wotan the Yu Jing foro was a bit mess, in the sense it didn't feel like a group, it feeled like two. Ofc is a game but if you go in role mode i prefer only Yu Jing no japanese.

And it looks like i'm raging too xd. But at the end i want to say i understand veterans can't accept this and rage (and quit), the fear of games workshopitzation ( new word). I'm a bit sad to but i think Yu Jing needed some change. If this change don't come with some love ( Wating for you IA), then i will rage too.

Rage not cry xD

#39 krossaks, Mar 6, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  20. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

What energy? ._.

Aldo and sevsterino like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation