1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interplanetario Express renders

Discussion in 'News' started by chaos11, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

Love the Garuda, but only use them in Neoterra so will probably just stick with one...

2. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I see that huge of a difference between the old/new EI aspect sculpts. Their differences can be summed up in three points:
    1. Different heads (no longer Alien).
    2. No more integrated guns.
    3. Bulkier upper bodies.
    The legs are nearly identical. The ratio of armor plating to exposed "muscle mass" is also similar. 1 and 2 certainly contribute to the perception that they are vastly different, as they tend to be focal points of the models themselves, but think about it. The larger the head, the larger the target for a head shot. If you are designing a murder machine, you want to make it's primary sensor area as small a target as possible while still being large enough to house all of the sensors, no?

Well, I guess you could justify just about anything through fluff with enough time, so that's kind of moot.

3. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

Also from Mask, a better pic of the Thorakitai. 59290420-872A-403C-9C24-FA4573E84234.jpeg

Abrilete, Belgrim and colbrook like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation