1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Initial look on the current O-12 Units

Discussion in 'O-12' started by Wyrmnax, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Khawarij and Tarik jump up to say hi. With a 39% chance of causing damage at -9 penalties.

2. ZlaKhon

ZlaKhon New scale enthusiast

Just keep in mind that aside from CC, those are active turn bursts. In ARO, your chance of taking down nasty combat jumpers like Raoul, Faacta or Diomedes are zero if AROing alone. And even for normal one would jumpers its not great.

3. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Raoul starts with a dropbear. Then he might get up or not to shoot him...

In the same way, a Speculo can mine-drop then shoot or simply go away to hunt bigger targets while another CA piece shoots at that Lt (so dodge or eat a mine). The speculo might have tried to deploy inside the DZ, but if the height is large enough she might not need to...

Then there is the YJ paratroop, who will be more than happy to drop on top of your lone, highly placed, Lt, and give him an explosive impact as a greeting, being NWI himself... (you better Engage).

Dart would simply do her thing, like Emily: speculative E/M rain XD

There are TONS of ways of making the Lt suffer from his isolation, I'd say the best position for him is behind his troops so at least he can dodge while the attacker eats AROs (remember to alternate MVS2 and non-MSV troops to ensure no smoke/white noise combo can be used to get FtF against only the target).

Abrilete, ZlaKhon and Wyrmnax like this.
  4. tokumei

tokumei Well-Known Member

I sexually Identify as a Zeta unit TAG. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of climbing over the walls dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting link teams with my riotstopper. People say to me that a person being a TAG is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a PanO surgeon install an ECM, a hyper-rapid magnetic cannon and heavy riotstopper on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Peacekeeper" and respect my right to incapacitate from afar and glue needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a TAGphobe and need to check your unit privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

5. Cartographer

Cartographer Well-Known Member

So you're saying you're only packing a Light Riotstopper at the moment :P

Devil_Tiger and Abrilete like this.
  6. 0rph3u5

0rph3u5 TAG, you're it! :3

Everyone knows it's not about the size, it's about how you use it ;3

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation