1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Infinity PbP - Sunz Never Rest

Discussion in 'RPG' started by Solodice, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Daemon of Razgriz

Daemon of Razgriz Ninja sniper

Having asked HQ for some appropriate funds within reason. Saito gets himself a quick meal and a change of clothes matching as close as he can to his intended cover. Stockpiling all his equipment, armour and weapons. Saito double, then triple checks a mental list in his head. His paranoia slightly taking over. He begins to count again. Hand shaking, he stops himself. Panting he says to himself.
    "I...I. I have to get over this." Sitting down on the bed. "One failed op doesn't define who i am. I can do this!"

Standing up, he exits the hotel with all his supplies and equipment in a duffel bag and proceeds to his car and drives down to the port town known as South Side. Leaving everything except his knife strapped to his left leg concealed and his pistol, Saito enters the bar and takes a look around. Finding his mark, Saito goes up to the counter and orders a beer. Takes a swig, and wanders over to the corner booth openly and friendly. Coming upon the table Saito asks. "I hear this bar has a large variety of foreign alcohol. You seem like a manager. Any chance you know of any excellent vintages?"

Solodice and stevenart74 like this.
  2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

"Well, I usually don't like to be reminded of work when I'm enjoying a view of a woman's ass, but I suppose I could make an exception for a racing suit." Eddie shamelessly flirts back.

"A sticker on each thigh and one on the butt will give more visible time, too, so would be worth more money to the team. Let's call it.... a hundred k-skender?"

stevenart74 likes this.
  3. DrunkCorsair

DrunkCorsair Well-Known Member

I take a picture of Alien and Fares and let it run through my comlink, there should be some info about them on the official sites what position they have in the team etc.

Then i send a picture of them to the rest of the team.
    [Guys i think i have a clue who is workjing with Bo an the technical side of the racing fraud. Seems they are talking about a plan about sabotaging the race leader. Maybe we should warn her. If anything fails we could ask our "friend" of the police to ask some not so nice questions or should we keep that for ourselfs for the time being?]

stevenart74 likes this.
  4. Solodice

Solodice What does this do?

The Pits

"Throw on 10k as an objectification tax and we have a deal Mr. Calverston." Rebecca says with a smile.

Konrad runs the faces of the men through his comlog. Alian comes back as the teams manager and Fares comes back as the teams driver.

A loud speaker crackles to life overhead, "Attention fans. We hope you had a good time meeting the teams and their drivers. The meet and greet will be ending in five minutes and the pits will be closed to all non-race personnel. So we suggest you get in those final autographs and pictures."

Most fans have already gotten what they wanted or some are cutting their loses as most begin to exit the pits.

South Side

Fredo looks up at Saito, "Depends on what you're in the mood for friend." He motions for Saito to sit and takes a glance around the bar, "We have many vintages ranging from the lands of PanO to the motherships of the Nomads. No knockoffs or fakes, all authentic, and not cheap. We do business up front and everything must be verified. Everything." Fredo taps his comlog, "Being a new client I need to set up an account for you. So send me your info." He looks at Saito straight in the eyes, "If not... we don't do any business ever again."

stevenart74 and inane.imp like this.
  5. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Active Member

[What is happening after the meet and greet? Is there a race now? Just wondering how much time we would have if we had to warn Rebecca]

[Saito - I'll see what I can find. An owner's / residence list shouldn't be too hard to come up with. Maintenance firm's basic details should be public so I'll grab those, I can always dig deeper if it's of any use.

Roger that on warning Rebecca but we might need to play it cool for now not to scare off the three stooges. We'll need evidence too and can't have them destroying anything.]

@Solodice need any rolls for my info digging for Saito? Anything needed to imprint an identity onto Saito's comlog?

stevenart74 likes this.
  6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

"A hundred-ten k it is. I will be polite enough to not literally slap the sticker across your ass, Rebecca." Eddie doesn't even blink before agreeing and setting up the deposit to Team Coke's bank account. "Unless you really want me to... " Eddie continues flirting.

[ Race is tomorrow. We need to lean on Bo Ryan hard, right now, to get him to put Team Druze's regulation chip into Team Coke's bike. After that, I need to get back to talk to Mister Chao about how the race is fixed. I plan on breaking out all the 'persuasion' short of physical violence that will show on Bo Ryan's person to make the chip swap work. ]

stevenart74 and Solodice like this.
  7. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Active Member

[ok gotcha - all 4 of us should probably muscle up to Ryan, best if we catch him alone]

stevenart74 likes this.
  8. Daemon of Razgriz

Daemon of Razgriz Ninja sniper

Looking the dealer square in the eyes Saito cracks a smile and replies, "sure thing." He then proceeds to pass his information across. Followed by an extended hand for a hand shake. (Containing a note with a list of all the supplies he needs.)

stevenart74 likes this.
  9. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

While wandering not so far from Her "charge" Eddie, but with a vapid and vacant expression on Her pretty face, as to convince onlookers She was just some sort of beautiful, but air-headed, "Arm Candy", Amyah tried to focus on Bo Ryan as the potential best lead to crack open this difficult investigation case. . .

[Boys, to catch Him alone. . . . .and maayyybee LITERALLY with His pants down, I could try to do the old, practicioned "Honey Trap" technique and try to ask Him if He wants some "Nice Distraction". . .

I'm not so versed in the Seductive Arts to have Him follow Me down a dark alley or a seedy Hotel room, but could act enough well, especially if He is interested JUST in "Physical Assetts" to draw Him outside surveillance cameras, so that could be clobbered on the head, or at least, cornered by Us where is not easy to receive help. . .

Mind a thing, if He is in cahoots with the Druzes, these nasty Mercs employ a LOT of Haqqislamite Technology and so Ryan himself, or one of His cronies could check My "Cloud Halo" and read that I'm not EVEN a "Supposed Odalisque" but rather a "Runihura Supersoldier" with Regenerative Capabilities on par of the Elite Djanzabans or Janissary Special Forces. . .

But I leave the decision to You all; I could also try to manipulate the Auto-Med functions of His Com-Log, if He have this rare, cherished Technolgy from Bourak, or simply administer a powerful Sedative from My First Aid Kit, to have Him unconscious for easy transport or at least more pliable to manipulation or intimidation. . . . .!!!

Let Me know how is best to act. . .]