1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity PbP - Sunz Never Rest

Discussion in 'RPG' started by Solodice, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Daemon of Razgriz

Daemon of Razgriz Ninja sniper

Having asked HQ for some appropriate funds within reason. Saito gets himself a quick meal and a change of clothes matching as close as he can to his intended cover. Stockpiling all his equipment, armour and weapons. Saito double, then triple checks a mental list in his head. His paranoia slightly taking over. He begins to count again. Hand shaking, he stops himself. Panting he says to himself.
    "I...I. I have to get over this." Sitting down on the bed. "One failed op doesn't define who i am. I can do this!"

Standing up, he exits the hotel with all his supplies and equipment in a duffel bag and proceeds to his car and drives down to the port town known as South Side. Leaving everything except his knife strapped to his left leg concealed and his pistol, Saito enters the bar and takes a look around. Finding his mark, Saito goes up to the counter and orders a beer. Takes a swig, and wanders over to the corner booth openly and friendly. Coming upon the table Saito asks. "I hear this bar has a large variety of foreign alcohol. You seem like a manager. Any chance you know of any excellent vintages?"

Solodice and stevenart74 like this.
  2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

"Well, I usually don't like to be reminded of work when I'm enjoying a view of a woman's ass, but I suppose I could make an exception for a racing suit." Eddie shamelessly flirts back.

"A sticker on each thigh and one on the butt will give more visible time, too, so would be worth more money to the team. Let's call it.... a hundred k-skender?"

stevenart74 likes this.
  3. DrunkCorsair

DrunkCorsair Well-Known Member

I take a picture of Alien and Fares and let it run through my comlink, there should be some info about them on the official sites what position they have in the team etc.

Then i send a picture of them to the rest of the team.
    [Guys i think i have a clue who is workjing with Bo an the technical side of the racing fraud. Seems they are talking about a plan about sabotaging the race leader. Maybe we should warn her. If anything fails we could ask our "friend" of the police to ask some not so nice questions or should we keep that for ourselfs for the time being?]

stevenart74 likes this.
  4. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

The Pits

"Throw on 10k as an objectification tax and we have a deal Mr. Calverston." Rebecca says with a smile.

Konrad runs the faces of the men through his comlog. Alian comes back as the teams manager and Fares comes back as the teams driver.

A loud speaker crackles to life overhead, "Attention fans. We hope you had a good time meeting the teams and their drivers. The meet and greet will be ending in five minutes and the pits will be closed to all non-race personnel. So we suggest you get in those final autographs and pictures."

Most fans have already gotten what they wanted or some are cutting their loses as most begin to exit the pits.

South Side

Fredo looks up at Saito, "Depends on what you're in the mood for friend." He motions for Saito to sit and takes a glance around the bar, "We have many vintages ranging from the lands of PanO to the motherships of the Nomads. No knockoffs or fakes, all authentic, and not cheap. We do business up front and everything must be verified. Everything." Fredo taps his comlog, "Being a new client I need to set up an account for you. So send me your info." He looks at Saito straight in the eyes, "If not... we don't do any business ever again."

stevenart74 and inane.imp like this.
  5. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Well-Known Member

[What is happening after the meet and greet? Is there a race now? Just wondering how much time we would have if we had to warn Rebecca]

[Saito - I'll see what I can find. An owner's / residence list shouldn't be too hard to come up with. Maintenance firm's basic details should be public so I'll grab those, I can always dig deeper if it's of any use.

Roger that on warning Rebecca but we might need to play it cool for now not to scare off the three stooges. We'll need evidence too and can't have them destroying anything.]

@Solodice need any rolls for my info digging for Saito? Anything needed to imprint an identity onto Saito's comlog?

stevenart74 likes this.
  6. Section9

"A hundred-ten k it is. I will be polite enough to not literally slap the sticker across your ass, Rebecca." Eddie doesn't even blink before agreeing and setting up the deposit to Team Coke's bank account. "Unless you really want me to... " Eddie continues flirting.

[ Race is tomorrow. We need to lean on Bo Ryan hard, right now, to get him to put Team Druze's regulation chip into Team Coke's bike. After that, I need to get back to talk to Mister Chao about how the race is fixed. I plan on breaking out all the 'persuasion' short of physical violence that will show on Bo Ryan's person to make the chip swap work. ]

stevenart74 and Solodice like this.
  7. sonicReducer

[ok gotcha - all 4 of us should probably muscle up to Ryan, best if we catch him alone]

stevenart74 likes this.
  8. Daemon of Razgriz

Looking the dealer square in the eyes Saito cracks a smile and replies, "sure thing." He then proceeds to pass his information across. Followed by an extended hand for a hand shake. (Containing a note with a list of all the supplies he needs.)

stevenart74 likes this.
  9. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

While wandering not so far from Her "charge" Eddie, but with a vapid and vacant expression on Her pretty face, as to convince onlookers She was just some sort of beautiful, but air-headed, "Arm Candy", Amyah tried to focus on Bo Ryan as the potential best lead to crack open this difficult investigation case. . .

[Boys, to catch Him alone. . . . .and maayyybee LITERALLY with His pants down, I could try to do the old, practicioned "Honey Trap" technique and try to ask Him if He wants some "Nice Distraction". . .

I'm not so versed in the Seductive Arts to have Him follow Me down a dark alley or a seedy Hotel room, but could act enough well, especially if He is interested JUST in "Physical Assetts" to draw Him outside surveillance cameras, so that could be clobbered on the head, or at least, cornered by Us where is not easy to receive help. . .

Mind a thing, if He is in cahoots with the Druzes, these nasty Mercs employ a LOT of Haqqislamite Technology and so Ryan himself, or one of His cronies could check My "Cloud Halo" and read that I'm not EVEN a "Supposed Odalisque" but rather a "Runihura Supersoldier" with Regenerative Capabilities on par of the Elite Djanzabans or Janissary Special Forces. . .

But I leave the decision to You all; I could also try to manipulate the Auto-Med functions of His Com-Log, if He have this rare, cherished Technolgy from Bourak, or simply administer a powerful Sedative from My First Aid Kit, to have Him unconscious for easy transport or at least more pliable to manipulation or intimidation. . . . .!!!

Let Me know how is best to act. . .]

10. Solodice

The Pits

"Not right at this moment, hot shot." Rebecca says nonchalantly to Eddie.

With that the team exits the pits and reconvenes to discuss their next step.

South Side

"Thanks." Fredo says shaking Saito's hand and taking the list, "This will take a few minutes."

Fredo doesn't do anything but take a sip from his drink. Seems someone else does the verifying offsite.

Five quite and tense minutes later Fredo gets a call. Its short and all he does is nod his head and look back at Saito, "Alright Mr. Kansawa we're in business."

Fredo unfolds Saito's list and takes a look, "Spooktastic."

Fredo grabs a pen and scribbles something down on it and slides it to Saito. Saito looks at it. It's the price for the gear. It's about three times the normal black market amount... money he doesn't have.

stevenart74 likes this.
  11. Section9

"OK, team, we need to go have words with Bo Ryan before the track closes. Aaliyah, would you mind flirting outrageously for a honey trap? Once you get him out of sight of cameras, we will close in and apply whatever force is necessary that won't show later to get him to make a simple chip swap between Team Druze and Team Coke."

"We will also need to head back to Mister Chao's place after they close tonight, see what he wants done to whoever is screwing with the races. After that conversation, I should probably send a note to Agent Lan on what we have discovered."

stevenart74 likes this.
  12. stevenart74

Following the orders of Eddie, then Amyah tried Her best to start laying a seductive trap for Bo Ryan. . .

At the moment She decided to start a little slower, as if to check if that fellow was interested in Her type (maybe was solidly Gay, or Asexual, or had totally different tastes in women, maybe considering the appearance of the Haqqislamite too vulgar and crass; for what She knew Bo could have been happily married and uninterested in casual flings !!). . .

She approached nonchalantly, the more possibly nearby the intended target to not seem to be zeroing on Him; apparently interested in the technical specs of a Bike After-Burner styed retro-thruster engine, She started to playfully and teasingly touche He luscious, lustruous hair, and also half-kneeling a litte towards the displayed holoscreen with the specs, to better show Her "Rear Assetts". . .

She started to fake a half-confused expression of scrunched concentration, that made Her gorgeous features a little more adorably interesting, and pouted a little with Her soft lips. . .

Usually many kind of Men would have started a conversation by "Relieving a Damsel in Distress" that seemed to NOT understand something. . .

And if that Bo Ryan would have been one of those melo-maniacs that would submerege even an interested "Babe" in torrents of bike-related fluff-spam, She had some knowledge of the matter, mainly due to the fact that a couple of Her erstwhile Lovers, back on Her days on Bourak, had been Kum Gangers, so She knew quite well how to act as a "Rear Seat Candy". . . . .!!!

13. DrunkCorsair

DrunkCorsair Well-Known Member

[Should i get the car or are we talking to him in his trailer or elsewhere]

14. Daemon of Razgriz

Is there a specific price breakdown? Also, just how much money do I have to work with?

Looking at the sheet blankly so as not to give anything away. Saito looks back up to the arms dealer. "Seems like some of these vintages are a tad steep." Saito puts the paper face down. He pauses looking like he's having a private call with someone.

"My employer regrets to inform you, that these prices are a unexceptable." Saito pauses just long enough for emphasis. "The local Yakuza have the same merchandise for more agreeable prices." Saito stands up to shake the thug's hand. "I'm deeply sorry to have wasted your time sir." Saito makes to stand up to leave.....

If I need to make bluff, negotiation checks, etc. Let me know. I'm trying trying to get him to haggle with me. But failing that, I will check out the vipers.

15. Section9

[ we're following him. This is our only chance to nail him down before the race! ]

16. stevenart74

Amyah continued to innocently flirt around Bo Ryan, in a not too overtly vulgar and crass manner, just to see if the Race Fixer was "interested in the merchandise". . .

Without looking directly at Him, She profited from the dissimulation offered by the Monolens Mirrorshades that housed the Advanced Sensor Suite of the gourgeous Bourakite, to check, and size up a little, on the prospective target. . .

Only if those Passive Ouvertures would have been ignored, or on a prompt encrypted order of "Squad Leader" Eddie, then the Haqqislamite Girl would have started to be a little more clear in Her advances. . .

Even a failure in actually seducing and ensnaring the target, would offer a good cover should an altercation ensued or the "zeroing on" of the Teammates needed to be discreetly approaching. . .

She was yet figuring the best choke-holds and painful pressure points that could be rapidly executed, simulating a passionate making-out, as soon as She was in grapple range. . .

Like the sinuous Aspis Cobra, totemic animal of deceitful Set, Lord of Mischief of the Egyptian Gods of Yore, Amyah Bubastis Hamunaptra was poised, coiled and ready to strike under an innocent guise. . . . .!!!

Section9 and sonicReducer like this.
  17. Solodice

The Racetrack

Amyah pulls out all the stops to get Bo's attention (who she found incredibly quickly...). Problem was Bo wasn't having any of it and it gets to the point where he's more or less trying to lose Amyah. He finally succeeds when he gets to the trailer lot and alerts some security staff to the following Amyah.

"Ma'am!" One of them calls out, "A few words please?"

Two visibly marked security start to make their way over to the Haqqislam charmer.

South Side

[There is no price breakdown. It's just three times to much total. The Sunz Detective Agency only budgeted out for the normal black market value for these goods (meaning that since the Infinity RPG doesn't do normal pricing for gear this the abstract I'm having to work with).]

"Fuck the Yaks. They don't have the high quality vintages we have. That's why they're cheap." Fredo says standing up instead of shaking hands, "I think I can work in a first time buyer discount that should make your boss happy." Fredo grabs the paper back and scribbles another number on it and hands it to Saito.

The price is cheaper but it's still slightly more (x1.5) then he has.

stevenart74 and sonicReducer like this.
  18. Section9

[ Well, damn. Guess we do this the less subtle way.

Drop the flirty act, Aaliyah, and drop Mister Ash Silver's name as our contract-employer to the guards, and that we have enough evidence to need to talk to Bo Ryan right damn now about him fixing the races. And ask them to keep our investigation quiet until after the race.

I don't want to have to bust heads. Yet. ]

[ Remember that you have someone throwing around tens of thousands in bets, and who just dropped a hundred-ten thousand on a sponsoring deal. You do have deeper pockets available than just the black-ops budget, Mister Saito. 'Creative Accounting' is a class that should be required of all Business Majors. ]

#178 Section9, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    stevenart74 likes this.
  19. stevenart74

[Red Flag Alert, boys. . .

Mr. Ryan is acting mighty suspiciously!

A gorgeous woman flirt with You and instead of shooing Her away, You sic the security on Her perky butt. . .?

That is fishier than a Sea Snake let to rot in the harsh glare of Faredaat, the Star of Bourak !!

I wonder if our enemies cased our Ids and await to ambush the ambushers ??

Eddie I will act seconding Your orders, BUT they could not be Generic Race Security, and instead Druze Bayram Thugs, to be considered "Enemy Combatants in Hostile Territory". . .!!

Could still be Good to distract nosy witnesses, and then Eddie could pounce on mr. Not-Interested there. . .

Just as precautions, Impi, please check the Local Datasphere if some sort of Alarm is ongoing and, Konrad, be ready with the getaway van. . .

I'll try to stall them in ANY manner that I can. . .!!]

. . . . .

Immediatly the beautiful Haqqislamite tried to ascertain the loyalties of the guards and be ready to act accordingly. . . . .

20. sonicReducer

Impi stands watching in a corner, raising an eyebrow at Ryan's rebuffing of Amyaah.

"That's cold, bro" he laughs to himself as he sees Ryan approaching the guards .

[Roger, I'll take a look for anything blaring locally but he probably just thinks you are a bit of a nuisance.

I'll see if I can find out anything about this security company quick, don't want to be blurting out who we are if these guys are on a bad guy's payroll]

Any rolls needed?

Section9, Solodice and stevenart74 like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation