1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity PbP - Sunz Never Rest

Discussion in 'RPG' started by Solodice, Dec 28, 2017.

1. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

[Don't worry, My handsome squadmate. . .

Was just checking if everything was ready if things will go wrong (as I suspect will INEVITABLY do !!) as I feel that the enemies are taking away their kid-gloves. . .

Now that I controlled all our stuff is "Ready To Rumble" will close the van's trunk and no-one will be the wiser. . .

By the way remember all that if You stay in My nearby presence the Sensor Suite that I own is still synchronized to Your Tactical Com-Logs. . . . .!!!]

sonicReducer likes this.
  2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

[ I'll lay on the charm at the door, see if we can get a face-to-face by talking large chunks of skender. Amyah, my dear, please leave the big stuff in the truck for the boys to come get us. Between the two of us, we should be able to hold on until the cavalry arrives if someone starts something stupid. Come running if you hear shots, boys, but I'm planning on doing this politely. Well, as politely as you can get with a Chimera in a suit. ] The look on Eddie's face could be called a grin, though it seems to show entirely too many teeth to be called "friendly."

[ Awareness/Notice roll: 6 and 6 on the dice, two successes. Barely. ]

Eddie and Amyah head into the cheap little karaoke joint like two wolves on the hunt. The crowd around them either doesn't notice anything, or gets a noseful of Alpha Predator pheremones and looks elsewhere. Though the doubletakes as the eyes try to parse what the nose is telling people is usually rather amusing, Eddie isn't even aware of those looks.

"I'm Lawrence Calverston, I would like to speak to Tai Ling over the matter of a few skender." Eddie hands the clerk his business card. You can practically heard the word "thousand" hit the floor between "few" and "skender", nobody wearing the suit Eddie does and with arm-candy like Aaliyah does anything in less than thousands of whatever the currency is.

stevenart74 likes this.
  3. stevenart74

Amyah immediatly complied with the "Designated Squad Leader@TM" tactical decision and try to appear the "Perfect Arm Candy" for the allotted role at the flank of the handsome Ex-Uberfallkommando (not that it was so difficult to start with; Eddie was an EXCELLENT SPECIMEN as Chimera Pit-Fighers goes, rather than some Fat Slob Corporate or Harpy-Hag "Old Money Bitch" that She was forced in the past to work for as "Hidden Assett Bodyguard . . . . .!!!). . .

She appeared "Sultry" without being too "Overtly Vulgar"; "Alluring" without seeming to be "On Heat for the Mating Season" and "Mischievously Flirty" without missing a beat of the decise, virile steps that the Bakunin Former Policeman projected as a sort of "Invisible Aura" of being "Corp Bad-Ass Here ! Get-Off My Way You Losers !!!". . .

She (apparently) vapidly looked with unfocused eyes around, just zooming on peculiarly attractive staff members or posh fashion kind of Appliances (the glitizier and the more golden, the better !) but in reality She was casing the probable opposition with a cynical, cold and clinical efficience. . .

She was not focusing on the clean-shaved chin and attractive, lantern-squared jaw of the Concierge, but rather on the Carothideal Artherial Vessel pulsing beneath and how quickly She could extract the curved, razor sharp, almost mono-edged "Gumya" Knife that She had hidden in the back sheat hidden by Her long Bluish-Black lustruous cascade of hair. . .

Then, a few picosecond after fantasizing to "Re-Paint" the foyer entrance into that peculiar happy, merry "Deep Crimson Red" that is High-Pressure Blood released by a Main Vessel, the gorgeous Haqqislamite Woman then concentrated on the other Personnel present either as Overt Security or as "Undercover Assetts" hidden in plain view amongst the Waiter Staff or the Hostess Crew. . .

Her overclocked Mind was yet analizing the probable paths of aggressive vectors and potential fire-lanes; She had borrowed the Ariadnan Machinepistol to the big, burly and muscular Zulu Hacker, but Her Yujing-Made sawed-off Light Shotgun was cradled in the posh, glitzy Backpack that She carried (due to Her statuesque height and amazonian build) as easily as a Pochette Bag. . .

Just the typical Standard Mass-Dispersal Conical kind of Pellet Slugs so favoured in the last Three Centuries by Police Enforcers of the whole Human Sphere; a little more close-up than usual would have done the trick. . .

In her nice ensemble of Tank-Top Tube (that ALMOST constrained a little too much Her ample, generous "Buxomy Bosom"), the Form Fitting Micro-Skirt (chosen to allow BOTH a generous look to the "Callypigian Dèrriere" that She had perfectly Biosculpted AND also ease of movement) and the Elegant, yet Practical Calf-High "Bootlets" (without a high heel impractical for running or fighting) She was projecting quite a striking figure (and was ALL in Shades of Colours that matched the chosen "Money Suit" of Eddie) She was ALMOST naked and without protection. . .

But She was also a Gene-Engineered Super-Soldier of the Haqqislamite "Runihura" Project that had tweaked on Herself the Stamina Resistance and Self-Regeneration Factors to Levels usually proscribed by the Bourak Defence Board. . .

Doctor Amyah Bubastys-Hamunaptra was not so difficult to put down with concentrated Gunfire. . . . .The problem is that She was NOT so Prone to "Staying Down" and would have come back very quickly and DECISIVELY Pissed-Off . . .!!

. . . . .

And the fragrant, subtle, delicious "Angry Pheromones" that were wafting from "Handsome Eddie" were not helping at all, starting to make the Self-Genemodded Haqqislamite at the same time almost Aroused, Edgy and Ready to Bash some Heads . . .!!

. . . . .

[@Solodice. . .

As usual will not bother with my Meager Skills of Observation (unless You still need ANYONE to Roll anyway to keep flowing the Balance between the Pools of Heat and Momentum !!). . .

Do I need some Rolls to maintain the "Vapid Trophy Wife Charade" or will it be glossed. . .??

Also there are Rolls to be made to be ready to act in counter-ambush; how to be "Prepared" to dole out "Excessive Force With Extreme Prejudice". . . . .???]

#83 stevenart74, Apr 18, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  4. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

[Momentum: 6, Heat: 12]

The Team

As Eddie walks toward the karaoke place he notes three bikes parked outside. They have the same markings and look of the ones the bikers did earlier this morning.

The clerk takes the card apprehensively. Her hand is shaking, "Mr. Ling is currently occupied."

@sonicReducer Impi pings the node of the karaoke place. Impi is expecting the usual stuff but he gets back nothing... like if someone turned it off or is actively jamming it. [D2 Analysis to determine what's going on with the node.]

Red Viper's Clubhouse

Saito keeps himself still and hidden. His patience pays off when a Red Viper member comes out from the clubhouse. He's talking to someone.

Saito can make out the words karaoke, Ling, and kill.

As the member finishes up Saito hears a hatch lock unlocking, a hatch opening, then some giggling and laughing. Saito turns his head to catch to employees of the building he's on having their hands all over each other. They seem to preoccupied with each other to have noticed Saito... yet.

stevenart74 and sonicReducer like this.
  5. stevenart74

"What is dear, someone or something bothers You. . .??"

With that simple phrase, said with an empathic voice then Amyah used Her hand to catch on the shaking, quivering forearm of the Local's Clerk; apparently it was a sort of "Female Bonds of Sisterhood" act of solidarity, made with the best intentions and careful consideration, even if a little too. . . . .Intrusive for the relatively sedate "Body Language" of the Oriental Cultures that were part of Yujing. . .

But in realiy the Haqqislamite Doctor wanted to try to check the pulse and perspiration on the outstretched hand of the hapless Female Hostess; it would have been very significant if the normal Biometric Pulses were totally far off the grid as it would have signified either a "State Of Panic" or a "Fake Openness" if the Clerk was in reality a Hidden Mole planted there to fend off some unlucky happenstance interlopers. . .

If that was the case and the Hostess was a Potential Obstacle (willing or unwilling) then it would have been an easy task to transform the gentle caress on Her wrist into a iron-like vice grip, with the superior Enhanced Phyisique of Amyah, and Her superior knowledge of anathomy, to pinch Nerve Clusters and impair Tendons; suddendly the "Obstacle" would have been seized with one hand of the Haqqislamite (beautifully relaxed but IMMEDIATLY poised to strike, at surprise, like the nefarious "Gaqbar Aspis" of Her native homeland) while the other would have reached for the long, curved Knife hidden on the back. . .

Or should something even going wilder, with Bosozuke Bikers, Triad Thugs or Yakuza Goons exiting from backstage doors and starting shooting, then it would have been easy to propel the hapless bystander away from the line of fire. . .

. . . . .

"Have You seen those LOVELY Bikes outside, My dear "Boss-Man". . .?? Aren't they so SIMILAR to the ones before of this morning, the ones that You said could be so COOL to somehow obtain, for the Company's Sake, of course. . . . . ???"

. . . . .

The mischievous, flirtating smile and happy tone was there to hide apprehension, but the deep, unnaturally Blue-Green Eyes of the gorgeous Woman from Bourak were filled with a worried look; She was sure that the subtext and context would have been IMMEDIATLY understood by a Veteran Moderator Special Investigator like Eddie was, on top of being ALSO a Survivor of the Chimera Pit Fights. . .!!

In the meantime, She flicked the free wrist (the one were the apparently expensive, but still tasteful and not too gaudy, "Egyptian Ancestry Jewelry" had hidden the Comlog Terminal) with a practiced motion that instructed Her Geist, Ka-Ba-Sekhem, to send a simple "Virtual Glyph Warning" to the shared Tactical Network. . .

. . . . .

["PING !!!"]

. . . . .

The "Yellow ALERT !!" Icon appeared on the Com-Log Display of all the others of the Squad, and if their attention was elsewhere, their Personal Geists would have anyway sensed it . . .

6. Section9

"Ah, yes, I did see those bikes. I'd really like to talk to an owner, see where they got them and who did the custom work." Eddie picks up on Aaliyah's hint.

"My dear," Eddie turns up the charm to get some information out of the hostess, "could you introduce me to the owners of those bikes?" Eddie gives her his full "would you like to go to bed with me" grin, the one that usually makes people decide that gender doesn't matter.

stevenart74 likes this.
  7. Daemon of Razgriz

Daemon of Razgriz Ninja sniper

Watching the biker exiting the clubhouse Saito overhears the conversation somewhat. Fearing that shit's about to go down somewhat. His paranoia kicks in somewhat and he decides that all pretense of games are done. It's go time. Knowing that his teammates are about to walk into a bloodbath, or are already engaged in one. He let's out a somewhat hurried and urgent message out over the tacnet.

Alright, playtime's over. That karaoke bar you're at fellas is about to, if not already going to become a war zone. Someone's about to assassinate Tai Ling. If they're already there, get the big guns out. Mr Calveston....... Your more primal urges might be required.

Just as the ex intelligence officer finishes sending the communique, the hairs on the back of his neck spring up. Years of espionage and his 6th sense telling him that's it's time to hide. Saito reaches cover just as a pair of employees emerge and start to get intimate with each over. Noticing the hatch now ajar. Saito pauses for a split second unsure if he should take the opening.

stevenart74 likes this.
  8. stevenart74

As soon as She has sent the PING of "Yellow Alert" than the mysterious "Ninja Waiter" had immediatly confermed Her worst fear and probably soon there will be Bullets flying and nice, red arterial blood flowing everywhere. . .

Would have been all more. . . . .Entertaining. . . . .if She could have worn Her Field Medic Armoured Trench and wield the trusty Haqqislamite Assault Rifle, but Her squadmates were right, until those last-seconds confirmation would have been too much "Overkill Without Signals". . .

Amyah internally sighed, She was very apt to improvise with what She had at hand and would not have too much problem; still smiling mindlessly to the quivering Clerk / Hostess, with a vapid expression that could have been interpreted "We Are All Sisters There, Don't Worry !!!" then the gorgeous Woman from Bourak nonchalantly started to open the ziploc of Her posh, brightly coloured Backpack-Pochette, to be able to reach more easily the Yungang Xing Type 3.2 contained inside. . .

That Light Shotgun created by Yujing Police Arms for close combat engagement would have been very useful in the relatively narrow confines of the Karaoke Lounge; and in any case the Gumya curved knife hidden on Her back holster would have been a further useful assett. . .

She also knew that Eddie had hidden on its long, elegant Coat-Dress a Silenced Pistol (probably charged with the Bakunin "Organic Enamel" A.P. Rounds that She remembered the handsome Chimera favoured) and a reliable enough Army Combat Dagger. . .

But it was the long, flexible and still sturdy Nomads Sword that She really, Really, REALLY wanted the Ex-Uberfallkommando to employ; it was deadly poetry in Motion, and with that lethal edged instrument Eddie was an unparalleled "True Artist" able to paint Crimson Shades on the Canvas of the World. . .

She unconsciously licked Her pouty lips in expectation of the upcoming violence and looked in the eyes the handsome Nomads Squad Leader, to signify the She was ready. . . . .no, that She was VERY EAGER to follow whatever action course it was decided to be the best plan. . .

Thinking of the other two Squadmates outside on the Van, She mused if the big, burly, attractive Corregidoran Hacker would have tried to take Her "Bourakalashnikov" if some more oomph than the Ariadnan Assault Pistol that She yet borrowed to Him would be necessary; the Human-Edger "Space Pirate", that acted as their Driver, would probably rely on that deceptively "Primitive Vintage" Boarding Shotgun, with that oversized Drum Clip, as the Longarm of chocie, with whom was more sure to operate. . .

Not only would have been able to employ the same "Conical Spread Flechette" canister slug that She had charged on Her Light Shotgun, but those Boarding Guns were able to fire those lethal "Proximity Explosive Charge" kind of Shells that would have been devastatingly effective in the probable close engagement of that Locale. . .

She was ready for ALMOST everything. . . . .!!!

9. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Well-Known Member

Impi leans back in the back seat of the group's van, his brows furrowing and a perturbed look passing across his face momentarily.

"... hmm, that's kinda weird" he mutters, as he reruns his host ping / sweep script. Nothing, again, despite running it several times. No responses from the building, nothing from a server farm, sales equipment, personal geists. Zip. Nada. Plenty of noise from the surround, but nothing from the building that Amyah and Eddie just strolled into. Like a black hole.

[Uh, slight issue dudes and dudette. I'm not getting any electronic responses from that building. Either everything has been turned off because these guys are super serious eco-warriors, or there is someone in there with some serious jamming capabilities. I think we may have to engage in some more manual investigative methods shortly].

Impi mutters a curse under his breath and grabs Amyah's holdall. "Time to test for lead attraction I guess" he chuckles.

(@stevenart74 what was the gun Amyah had in the van besides the Assault Pistol? I'm thinking I better grab one)

10. stevenart74

A.P. "Vintage Assault Rifle"

(Range = M; Damage= 1+5 INF.; Burst= 2; Size= 2H.; Ammo Reloads= 5 Standard Clips + 3 Armor Piercing Clips; Qualities= MULTI Light Mod.; Vicious 1).

It is as one of the typical "Haqqislamite Kalashnikovs" or "Ariadnan F.A.L. Rifles" but optimized for Sniper Marksmanship (Light Bipod; Forehand Grip with Mini-Torch; Basic Reflex Tactical Scope; Folding Precision Stock) much as contemporary R.W. Assault Rifles of S.W.A.T. squads. . .

. . . . .

Also notice that in the big, large "Army Sack" on top of the A.P. Rifle and Spare "Banana Clips" there is (not counting Konrad's Stuff) also the "Army Field Medic" Uniform of Amyah; it is as the typical "Pan-Oceanian Trauma Docs" kind of Uniform with a Kevlar-Flak Trench over a light utility jumpsuit; should You be able to wear the Trench (Amyah is a big, biosculpted, muscular and athletic "Amazon Woman" !!) it is a "Civilian Class" Hidden Armour that grants Protection 1 to Torso + Arms + Legs. . .

#90 stevenart74, May 2, 2018
    Last edited: May 2, 2018
  11. DrunkCorsair

DrunkCorsair Well-Known Member

[Better you get the whole bag to the backseat for easy access. And i think its time to take a few precautions.]

@ Solodice is it possible to get to the bikes rather unnoticed? I would like to do some manipulation to them, so if we have to majke a run those bike will not be able to take part or at least are delayed a bit.
    And yould i get a better description of the karaoke place, to plan a last minute rescue of our teammates when necessary?.

stevenart74 likes this.
  12. Solodice

@DrunkCorsair [You can get to bikes unnoticed. They're all together in a single parking space and have cars parked next to and in front of them.

As far as Konrad knows about the inside of karoake place is from the tec net from Eddie and Amyah. He can only make out the entrance area. If you want more someone needs to gather up the blueprints to the place or Eddie and Amyah need to go further in.]

stevenart74 likes this.
  13. Daemon of Razgriz

Having his paranoia get the better of him. Saito decides to withdraw back to his car. Religiously commiting what he saw of the compound to memory, he drives off in the direction of the karaoke bar.

#93 Daemon of Razgriz, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    stevenart74 likes this.
  14. DrunkCorsair

@Solodice
    I just wanted to know if the entrance is big enough to crash through with our car if needed.
    What do i need to roll to do a simple sabotage on the bikes. Nothing harsh, just something fast to delay them.

stevenart74 likes this.
  15. DrunkCorsair

Ok, here is the Tech roll for sabotaging the bikes.
    I need to use 2 momentum if that is ok for the team
    Tech Skill: Intelligence 11 with 1 Exp and 1 Foc, with the Talent: Natural Engineer granting me a reroll for any dice that isnt a success.
    First Result with orokos [4d20=13, 8, 10, 14]
    Rerolling the 13 and 14: [2d20=10, 10]

Gives a result of 4 successes.

stevenart74 likes this.
  16. Solodice

[It will take Saito around 30 minutes to reach the Karaoke place.]

Outside

Konrad exits the SUV and nonchalantly makes his way over to the set of bikes. He's moves quickly and deliberately and disables them in one fashion or another. [Bikes are now worthless to try and get away on.]

@sonicReducer [You didn't give me an analysis roll...]

Inside

The hostess is sandwiched emotionally between Eddie and Amyah. Her shakes cease and she's able to speak clearly now, "Room 15. Three bikers were headed there to talk to Mr.Ling."

Eddie and Amyah waste no time moving towards that room. As they near the room they can hear a commotion. They can't understand the words as they're being muffled by frosted glass walls but someone is yelling. It stops when you hear something hard hit something soft and a silhouette crashes into the glass and slides down the side leaving a streaking blood mark.

Amyah and Eddie can make out two standing silhouettes and one that is prone [the person that left the blood on the wall].

Then a figure stands over the one just hit and levels the unmistakable shape of a gun at their head.

There was three bikes outside and the hostess mentioned 3 bikers... where was the third biker?

stevenart74 likes this.
  17. Daemon of Razgriz

@Solodice I'll stay off on movement and description until you let me know that I've arrived at the karaoke bar or something happens beforehand. Aside from tacnet comms with the rest of the team.

stevenart74 likes this.
  18. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Well-Known Member

@Solodice [sorry, my bad. Don't know how I missed that
    D2 analysis (not burning any momentum)

Awareness is 10
    First roll = 17
    Second = 5

So only 1 success

stevenart74 likes this.
  19. Section9

Eddie lets loose a blast of profanity in at least 4 languages, including something about the Soviet Space Program having unnatural relations with a goat, finishing with "Shots fired, we're going in nowNOWNOW!!!" on a voice channel on the commlink as well as out loud to Aaliyah.

He then draws his pistol and small knife before using the knife pommel to break the glass and crashing the party. He immediately covers the biker closest to the downed individual and thunders, "Don't Move! Drop the weapon and keep you hands where I can see them!"

stevenart74 likes this.
  20. stevenart74

Seeing the silhouetted shadows then Amyah immediatly react; She unlatch the curved Dagger that is held on the high back, keeping it on the left, and extract the Light Shotgun from the Bag, holding it, one-handed, with the dominant Right Arm. . .

[Secure Tac-Net Comms. . .

Sweet Hator's Tits !! BOYS, Playtime is over. . .!!

Target Tai-Ling is either Down for the Count, or about to be pistol-executed by TWO of the assumed Biker Hostiles. . .

I repeat TWO Hostiles in Sight; a Third "Bogey" could be hidden in ambush or busy cracking Secure Data elsewhere; BE READY for immediate Insertion in Hostile Firezone and ready to Terminate opposition with MAXIMUM prejudice. . .!!

I'm about to Engage the TWO visible Hostiles in Close Combat, and also Eddie is prepped for Melee / Close Gunfights; some Long Range Covering Fire could be needed. . . . .and appreciated. . .

ONLY Confirmed Neutral is the Clerk Babe at the entrance booth; shaken and fearful but not immediatly an Obstacle. . .

Slaving My Geist to forward Com-Log Video-Feeds to the Tactical Net, so that You can see what I see. . .

As You can see the Gun Holder could be the one with the "Improvised Viral Atek Pistol" and is about to fire on Tai-Ling Cube probable positioning; it is a priority Target. . .

Assume ALL other Hostile similarly armed with dangerous weaponry. . .

. . . . .

Engaging Hostiles at the 5 Marks. . . . .

5. . .

4. . .

3. . .

2. . .

1. . .

MARK !!!]

Acting in simultaneous (albeit some Picoseconds Loss due with the Bakunite Chimera enhanced reflexes) Amyah entered the room immediatly after the Ex-Moderator "Vanguard" and covering Him as "Rearguard Point-Man" as their shared experience in the Vaudeville Police Corps allowed. . .

Sweeping the room with the Yungang Light Shotgun to cover for the Biker NOT aimed by the Uberfallkommando (and fearing for othe unseen Hostiles) She kept the Left Forearm hooked on the Pump-Action Fore-Handgrip, while still holding in reverse the lethally razor-sharp Gumia Knife. . .

With a fake gorgeous smile (that did NOT reached Her beautiful Green Eyes, cold and focused as those of an Aspis Cobra) then the curvaceous "Amazon from Bourak" addressed the Hostile present and visible. . .

. . . . .

"Sweeetie Bozozuki Dear !! Better listen to My Boss. . . . .You could NOT believe what it will do to Your pretty faces, when it is angry. . .

And also better NOT experiment what those Fragmentation Flechette Shells will do to Your pretty, Pretty, PRETTY Faces. . .!!"

Section9 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation