1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity PbP - Emerald Sunz

Discussion in 'RPG' started by Solodice, Dec 14, 2019.

1. DrunkCorsair

DrunkCorsair Well-Known Member

"Well we have an idea where he may hide and why he wouldnt come out. We found some left overs from the expedition and followed their trqack through the jungle. like a scavanger hunt. But what we found are not good news."

After sipping on his coffee, Konrad starts to reveal waht Pedro did to the expedition.

inane.imp, stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  2. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

Konrad told the whole story but he didn't insinuate or pass judgement on Pedro. He just laid out the facts. He sounded more like a museum tour remote then he did a human.

It did the trick. Samuel barely reacted to what was coming out of Konrad's mouth. He just sipped his coffee and listened.

His cup was empty now and he got up as Konrad finished.

"What do you plan on doing with him when... if you find him?" Samuel asked as he refilled his cup

#342 Solodice, Apr 20, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    Golem2God and stevenart74 like this.
  3. DrunkCorsair

DrunkCorsair Well-Known Member

Looking at Samuel Konrad considered a few answers but the best should be to be honest with Pedros father.

"Well, me and my friends havent had much time to talk about this yet, but we want to see in which state Pedros mind is. Depending on his actions we would like to talk first if possible and see what we could achive. If others want to press charges whe cant prevent that but we want to handle this without using force."

Golem2God, Solodice and stevenart74 like this.
  4. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

Samuel looked down into his coffee cup. "I understand. I understand a little too well." He sighed and returned back to the table. "I just want to ask one thing from you. When... if you do find him please let me speak with him. Can be virtual for all I care but just let me speak with him."

He didn't seem interested in his coffee anymore and slid the cup away.

"I'm guessing you all rolled up here expecting I knew about or even had Pedro. Take a look around the orchard yourself if you'd like if you don't believe me." He crossed his arms and looked over Konrad and Saito. "Like I said before, whatever I can do to help. I still have friends in high places and some skills that could come in handy."

inane.imp, stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  5. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

While he's been covering the approach tot he house, Ric's been keeping an ear open to the conversation.

@team Do we believe him?

Golem2God and stevenart74 like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation