1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Defiance, the new game from Corvus Belli

Discussion in 'General' started by Koni, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Croepoek

Croepoek Well-Known Member

I wish they would release a regular 3D version for TTS, would really help to connect with the small player community out there

2. nil

nil Member

I actually think it is a pretty good game. I have a lot of fun playing it. It just needed a better QA, or bar that, some good after-release support. It got neither. So we get things like Trisha's Engineering tree depending on items that didn't make it to release, or instructions to missions that don't make sense.

Honestly, a good FAQ and a revised digital version of the rule/campaign books would go a long, long way.

I love the Infinity universe, and this is a shame, since it is eroding the faith of the community in the side projects they are doing to expand the breadth of the franchise.

3. solkan

solkan Well-Known Member

Personally, my plan when the expansions came out had been to sit down and compile everything electronically. And then work on or help out with whatever unofficial Defiance 2.0 there was inevitably going to be. Unfortunately, about that time the schedule at work pretty much went to overtime hell and everything has been sitting boxes ever since.

That leaves me a little bit conflicted about people licensing Defiance for online stuff, because that's more likely to just get in the way of people fixing things.

Hell, the people serious about playing GW's Necromunda go through GW's rulebooks and try to put together a coherent version of the game. Seems to me to be the wargaming way of things. (Yeah, I know it was touted as a game for non-wargamers. CB took their shot and missed. :-/ )

4. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

After finishing 2nd playthrough of the core campain I cannot help but wonder - how do you balance fat yuan not to obliterate everything in one turn with his grenades?

5. d_b

d_b Well-Known Member

That's kinda what I'm doing right now. Reworking Missions and Specialty cards is my first priority, then probably Equipment or Rules v1.5.

anaris, Sandfurz, Croepoek and 2 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation