1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Defiance, the new game from Corvus Belli

Discussion in 'General' started by Koni, Mar 29, 2019.

1. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

then you misunderstood something, because since day one, they said that all the miniatures in Defiance will get a general release at some point, with different sculpts

2. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I didn't get Outcast and am anxiously awaiting general release Kendrat.

Daniel Darko likes this.
  3. Vocenoctum

Vocenoctum Well-Known Member

Hopefully it's out before hand, but I'd think as long as the boxes are loaded on pallets and stuff, they'd still move out. So we're waiting on paper printing and boxing it up really, but there's no way to know where it is in the queue.

4. Vocenoctum

The main thing with the core mini's for Defiance is who knows WHEN that might be. They might even do a character pack later in the year like the RPG one or Betrayel one or whatnot, but who knows when.

5. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Day in, Day out. Day in, Day out. Day in, DAY OUT

I'd expect an update this week -- Miercoles or Jueves, since everyone is back to work this week. I'd love to see the Wave 2 pledges delivered ASAP. I'm curious about how all it turned out, even though I pledged Collector's level. Bostria may do some unboxing videos.

Ah, how is everyone doing on the assembly-cleaning-filling-priming-painting of the 43 minis? ( well, only 41 delivered for some folks. No worries, CB will make good on the missing minis.) I've got all of them assembled, but only 20 primed. It's going to be a loooong winter, so this gives me something pleasant to do to take my mind of the everyday crap that reality is currently slinging at us. I have no clue about how to paint the Shasvastii yet.

Hope everyone had a pleasant time of the holiday season.

sackofowls and jherazob like this.
  6. fari

Wednesday is holiday in spain, so...

sackofowls and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  7. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Hello and happy new year to everyone!

Yes, tomorrow is national holiday in Spain, but there will be a new update on friday ;)

Also, the questions in the other threads will be answered next week.

Take care everyone :)

8. RobCat29121

RobCat29121 New Member

A question pretty important for many EU boyz is... When can we expect to receive our long-time waited pledge?

Croepoek likes this.
  9. nazroth

nazroth 'well known Nomad agitator'

Can we get an estimate on when Wave 2 (Full Platinum pledge etc.) will be delivered? People are getting anxious.

10. fari

They will try to leave China before Chinese New Year

11. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I’ve heard so many kickstarters say that, and so few of them actually do.

Mob of Blondes and Red Harvest like this.
  12. Vocenoctum

I set aside 4 heroes dups to base separately, so got all my Shas and the remaining heroes based and primed and started painting them, but just not in the mood to paint much today, so making a cheesecake instead...
    Color scheme will match my other Shas, black primary with red secondary (flexy spots) and purple in spots with goblin green flesh. I did some odd yellow under black thing on the guns of the other guys, but don't think I'm doing that now...
    Not sure how to paint the speculo's or Aida/Messer, since they're "humans", so guess they wouldn't be wearing Combined Uniform #24B.

Red Harvest likes this.
  13. Vocenoctum

At least in CB's case, they have done "their part" with the models and designs, just waiting for production and assembly. Some kickstarters don't even manage to send the designs to China for manufacturing and then wonder why there's delays.

Dragonstriker likes this.
  14. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

And maybe everything’s ready to go and just has to be loaded into a container once a spot is reserved, I don’t know. I’m open to being surprised. But so far, every time I’ve seen a kickstarter say they’re trying to beat lunar new year, the product doesn’t reach the US until like April.

Vocenoctum likes this.
  15. Vocenoctum

For sure, I was just thinking of like the Batteltech Kickstarter where they were supposed to ship in March, but didn't even have the models designed in January for production, but still had the "hopefully we'll be done before CNY". There's plenty of COVID related delays and a lot of China shuffling manufacturing orders and misrepresenting when they'll actually produce it, but in most cases it was more that the company just didn't do their part long before CNY.

Nuada Airgetlam and toadchild like this.
  16. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Day in, Day out. Day in, Day out. Day in, DAY OUT

This, many many times over. According to 2 of my friends/fellow gamers anyways. And there are plenty of thread comments on Dakka that agree.

Now, in fairness to CB, the Defiance kickstarter closed Nov 19 2019, and I believe that some Aussies took delivery very close to Nov 19 2020; thus CB beat the 1 year mark, more or less. Close enough, and much better than most kickstarters that haven't had a plague year to deal with.

17. fari

New update... They will start sending european Defiances Jan 18th

melkiach likes this.
  18. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

Let's gooooo

19. nazroth

nazroth 'well known Nomad agitator'

Update hit live. Still no info on estimated delivery of Wave 2... sad story.

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  20. Croepoek

Croepoek Well-Known Member

But why so late if the ship hit port even before Christmas?! :cry:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation