1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Army Bugs

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by toadchild, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

What web browser are you using? Have you tried to load the Army in an incognito window? (since Incognito does not load any addons you might have on the browser).
    Knowing if your OS is Windows or Linux (or, Aleph forbids, Mac) and the architecture might help (32 or 64 bits).

2. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

3. jczodli

jczodli Active Member

So Druze in ikari have their Haris profile back. However the discrepench in the profiles PDF still exists. Should we consider the Haris profile a legal option? @ijw @HellLois

4. Vandroiy

Vandroiy Well-Known Member
    Warcor

@Zoe
    I just realized that every assault hacking device in game got upgrade lightning if you check the programs chart.

5. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

OTM won't accept lists from army with an Asura Lt L2 - I have a tourney beginning in under 12 hours :(

6. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

ALEPH > OperationS > Samekh FTO > BS Weapons should also include a Flash Pulse. Affects ENG and FRA, but ESP is correct.

7. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

ALEPH > OperationS > Arjuna > Kiranbots have Wounds, but should have Structure.
    ALEPH > Arjuna > Kiranbots have Wounds, but should have Structure.

8. tdc

tdc ALEPH Fragment
    Warcor

ALEPH > OperationS

When removing 2 proxies the order is removed as well, this means that you can add 3 proxies, remove 2 and then add 2 more and the order won't show up. So you can end up with a 10 order combat group that actually has 11 order generating models.

Steps to reproduce
    1. Add 3 proxies
    2. Remove 2 proxies
    3. - order is removed, but proxies still exist
    4. Adding more proxies does not increase order

Suggested fix
    Only remove proxy order when all proxies are removed.

9. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

Probably not a big deal... but Rudras K1 Marksman Rifle displays as a standard Marksman Rifle in the weapons data - ie no listed ammo type and Dam 13.

10. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Under Steel Phalanx, Andromeda is missing the Combi, Flash Pulse, Forward Deployment L2 loadout. It's there in vanilla aleph, but should also be in SP.

11. Zsolt

Zsolt Well-Known Member

Strelok has a 'Marksman rifle T2' loadout, while only Marksman rifle is listed among BS weapons. I suppose the weapon should be T2 Marksman rifle, as it's the case with Vassily. If I filter for Marksman rifle, it brings up Strelok, while there's no Marksman rifle loadout, so I suppose army thinks this loadout has normal MR, while it's clearly more expensive than AP Marksman rifle.

12. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

PanO Mulebots have Minesweeper which has a weapon profile, but it is not displayed in the BS Weapons table -- neither in Army, nor in the printed lists. I guess it needs to have weapon profiles linked to it, like FO skill does. Not sure if this happens with other Minesweepers.

13. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

Better solution: change the way you're calculating orders for a group. When I was implementing the shared order feature for the Skunkworks project, I created a simple function that returns the number of units that provide one shared order for their group (Proxies, Antipodes). Then I created a variable to store the 'fix' value, which I later add to the number of orders in the group. See code below

Code:
    let gso_proxy = getGroupSharedOrderCount(group_id, SO_PROXY);
    let proxy_fix = (gso_proxy > 0) - gso_proxy;
    order_count.regular += proxy_fix;
    If there are any proxies, the code will subtract all but one regular order from the total order count. If there are no proxies, proxy_fix will be 0 and nothing will change. If there is just one Proxy model, proxy_fix will again be 0 (proxy count > 0 == 1, and gso_proxy also == 1, so they will cancel each other) and nothing will change.

14. GhoStDoG

GhoStDoG New Member

AHD Programm Carbonite is missing the info how long it lasts.

Attached Files:

15. fez_the_druid

fez_the_druid Member

When Zoe is in an army list and I print to pdf, Pi-Well doesn't appear on the sheet.

16. dogeaz

dogeaz Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hi,

I don't know if this issue has already been reported, but I just found a discrepancy when I compare my lists from my profile and from within Army, see attached screenshots.

InMyProfile.png InArmy.png

I guess it's just a minor glitch and for me, Army is the source of truth in this case. Hope it helps. :)

Cheers,

David
    El Warcor ma gallego de Suiza

17. Gunmage

Gunmage General Contact Unit

Aleph > Steel Phalanx
    Achilles (the version with ODD, not the v2) is listed as having Fireteam: Duo skill. He doesn't have it in the Profiles pdf, and isn't linkable.

18. Gunmage

Gunmage General Contact Unit

Nomads: When exporting list for printing, Zoe loses Pi-well.

19. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

I'm not even sorry ;P

20. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

@ijw & @Zoe – There still seems to be bugs around the Duos in various armies.
    1. Wu Ming have Duo in Ikari Company, but cannot form Duo according to the Wiki.
      • The Duo profiles should have their Duo rule removed, or Duo added to list of fireteams in Ikari.
    2. Wu Ming have Core in Ikari Company, but cannot form standard Core according to the Wiki.
      • This should probably look like the Druze in Ikari, which do not have Core as a rule, but have a special fireteam Core listed below their profile.
    3. Authorized Bounty Hunters have the Duo rule in Imperial Service, but cannot form Duo according to the Wiki.
      • The Duo rule should be removed, just like how ABH appear in the Ikari list, or add ABH Duo's to the list of ISS fireteams.
    4. CSU have the Duo rule in Imperial Service and NCA, but cannot form Duo according to the Wiki.
      • Duo should be removed in the CSU entry for ISS and NCA, or added to the fireteams in the wiki.
    5. Druze have the Duo rule in Ikari Company, but cannot form Duo according to the Wiki.
      • Duo rule should be removed in Ikari, or Druze Duo added to legal fire teams in the wiki.
    These have been causing a lot of confusion among my local players. While you can see what are legal fire teams in the wiki, having the army contradict it gets really confusing... Especially because Army is often considered more up to date than the WIki, so most people assume the Wiki hasn't caught up with changes, instead of those not intended to be legal fireteam options. Right now, it's really hard to tell for players which source is more correct than the other, most people I know use Army as the source of truth though, because it is often more up to date with new changes.

#260 TheDiceAbide, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    toadchild likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation