1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ikari list - Tsunami Kill Team

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by Sangarn, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

[​IMG] 2xFireteam2xDespe
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]8 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]4
    [​IMG] TANKŌ Missile Launcher / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (1.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] BRAWLER (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 28)
    [​IMG] KEISOTSU Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 9)
    [​IMG] KEISOTSU Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] KEISOTSU Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] NINJA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Tactical Bow / Pistol, DA CCW, Knife. (0 | 29)
    [​IMG] KRAKOT RENEGADE Submachine Gun, Chest Mine / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] TOKUSETSU EISEI Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] DESPERADO Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / 2 Assault Pistols, CC Weapon. (0 | 13)
    [​IMG] DESPERADO Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / 2 Assault Pistols, CC Weapon. (0 | 13)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5 [​IMG]3 [​IMG]4
    [​IMG] TANKŌ (Fireteam: Haris) Blitzen, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0.5 | 24)
    [​IMG] TANKŌ Flammenspeer, Contender / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] BRAWLER Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] SIERRA DRONBOT HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)
    [​IMG] FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    [​IMG] BASHI BAZOUK Submachine Gun, Chain-colt / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    [​IMG] YUAN YUAN Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] YUAN YUAN Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 9)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

This list have been very successfull in killing mission so far (5 games 5 wins)

Desperados with 5 dice is just overkill, they always endup dead but they can just ravage entire team, MVP in most games
    Tanko ML is a superb ARO (like the brawler MSV2)
    the second fireteam Tanko Haris is protecting a flank
    I have two options for lt

i could swap the sierra for a EVO
    and for pushing button mission I have to remove the fugazi to put the bashi special operative and put some keisotsu FO

Space Ranger likes this.
  2. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

You have 2 Lieutenants (Keisotzu & Brawler) in your List :)

I assume the Brawler is just the wrong profile chosen.

3. Steineriksen

Steineriksen Member

I really like this list, I struggle to make Ikari lists without a Rui Shi and Lu Duan. My list is very similar, basically swap in the bots for the Tanko Haris. This has got me thinking I should mix that up and throw in the extra Tanko as the two bot plus bikes etc can feel too order hungry.

Space Ranger likes this.
  4. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I'm the same. I love Rui Shi and Lu Duan and it's similar to the OP. The LD especially because it's a high power weapon for 0 SWC. I may try making it look like a Desperado or 3 at some point too.

5. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

As you problably know well Ikari have only two options for the Lt: you have to put 2 options in the list, first game the brawler is a decoy second game he's the one
    if you don't do this your weekly opponent will always put you in Lt loss turn 1 :p

second option is always use the keisotsu as the lt and switch the brawler as an assault hacker but I have never had a use for hacking, I do my hacking with EXP rounds :p

as for desperados, in my first game they just die instantly but after some try they became my main dmg dealer: no one survive 5 dices attacks !(=1 chance of 4 for a critical)

6. Raising

Raising Member

I think the LT can be already 3 miniatures (3 keisotsus) I'd swap the brawler to medic so those tankos have a second chance when in the middle of the field ( and he can heal also the desperados or watever is left)

It adds presure to the oponent to spend an extra order to KILL your warbands and tankos.

With all of this said, I really like the list. You may also think about swaping the brawler MSV2 to the haris.

One more thing, the desperados, can (and more than once should) forca an Aro out of sight and then out position the enemy and if they fail their FIS -3 Roll on the next order you are shoting to the back, this alone increases the desperados survailability

7. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

not sure if a second medic is usefull but it's also another specialst, but the 4 extra pts are hard to find
    as for the MSV in the haris: it depend if you want to move forward with or not, my core tend to stay still until the tanko dies, the haris push if possible

#7 Sangarn, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  8. Space Ranger

I've found the DA CCW on Yuan Yuan is useless. They are usually dead before getting into CC anyway. Or I even roll up a EXP CCW on the booty chart. Also, I tend to put one in the deployment to throw smoke on the MSV Brawler Sniper or Rui Shi. So even less need for DA CCW. You could save 1pts. Taking AP instead. Then turn make one Keisotsu an FO. You can do for both of them too. However that makes the Lt. more obvious.

9. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

Maybe you're doing it wrong, engage powerfull unit with yuan² un CC inside a smoke so you lock him in place and possibly kill it
    Yuan² DA is my favorite profile I will never downgrade them to chain miss rifle suicide unit

#9 Sangarn, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  10. Space Ranger

Maybe I am because I think I've gotten a guy in CC all of once.

11. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

it's valid against high PH HI like mobile brigada Orco, ofc not a good idea VS samurai and knights ^^

12. Space Ranger

Unfortunately that's what I've been going up against! lol

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation