This is going to take a while, but here's all the photos from my old painting thread on the previous forum. Hopefully this will prompt me to add the stuff that's been painted since that thread was last updated... :tearsofjoy: October 2010 After buying a Mag Guard, Guges Guijia and a few other bits and pieces over the last couple of years, I've finally sat down and ordered an actual Infinity force, courtesy of Maelstrom: About 180 points plus I've got some some old Kryomek Helcats to proxy as Zonds - the only CB droids that I'm not keen on, plus some Epic Eldar Knights as extra Zondbots. I'll keep this thread updated with progress but don't expect it to happen very often, I'm notoriously slow at putting models together... and still need to choose a colour scheme and painting style! The Lunokhod cleaned up ready for assembly: Now I have to decide on the paint scheme/style because I don't think a white undercoat/base colour/shading approach is going to work very well once those side pieces are glued on... Pinning time - to be really thorough, two pins on the turbine section: And corresponding holes in the main body: I didn't get the holes in the body in exactly the right place, so the start of the body holes were drilled out very slightly larger which actually makes it even stronger as the pins bend into place as they are pushed into place. As the kit comes with two weapon loadouts I'm magnetising the weapon mount with 2x1mm magnets. Here you can see a magnet glued in place in the body and a hole ready to take a magnet in the weapon assembly: 2mm magnets is probably overkill for a piece this small, but I've mislaid the 1mm ones and it never hurts to use ones that are stronger than you think you'll need... Pinning the tailfin onto the turbine section is going to be fun, but first I need to find some thinner wire, paperclips are too thick. Ooh, I'd forgotten how much fun it is working with 0.5mm drill bits. Eek! So happy I'm using a mini bench drill for this and not trying to do it hand-held or with a pin vice! With a paperclip for scale: Slightly separated to show the pin: I won't be gluing the tailfin in place until all drilling is done for the side pieces. I couldn't find my fine wire supply so the Mag Guard whip aerial is now 5mm shorter... Pins for the side units: The whole lot (side part front holes not drilled yet): And front view: The legs and main body aren't glued at this point but there is a single long pin running through the crossed legs and up into the body. The pin sticking out of the bottom may be removed, but it may also end up going into the base and be hidden by some shrubbery. The big base is just to make it easier to move around while unglued. The other weapon assembly still needs magnetising as well.