1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideals for new PanO tech

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by andre61, Jul 28, 2018.

1. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Sniffer+/Sniffer2.0 :

As soon as Camo Marker unit enter's it's ZoC it loses the camo state. Works both on active/reactive turns.

2. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

I think I'd make that a Sensor 2.0 rather than a new Sniffer.

And give a free Sensor activation any time a Camo marker activates within or moves into Sensor area.

3. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Some kind of Sensor mines or repeaters deployed via pitcher would be a good way to counter camospam without actually making camo entirely pointless.

4. Shoitaan

Shoitaan Well-Known Member

A likely unpopular opinion:

I think anything other than MSV3 that completely ignores Camo is going to be hideously OP vs Haqq and Ariadna. I'd rather some piece of high tech that negates (as opposed to detect) other high tech: ODD, Mimetism, T/O. Basically like an optic disruption negation field instead of a sensory array. A portable, deployable/pitchable disruption device.

If you're just wearing a ghille suit or a camo pattern then you're still fine. Also I feel something like this should effect impersonation-L2. I can't think of a fluffy reason why it would effect one IMP level and not the other but in terms of game balance, it doesn't punish fidays and ninjas EXCESSIVELY while also buying the user some protection against KHD impersonators.

Deltervees likes this.
  5. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

If PanOceania came equipped with the ability to deploy Sensor into the midfield easily I might agree, but as it is we have to risk our best order assets to put out a Sniffer net.

Still, it's very unlikely to happen.

6. Superfluid

Superfluid Welcome to Svalarheima

Sniffer Lv2, gives all friendly models in the ZoC of the Sniffer Sixth Sense Lv2.

7. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

Oh, the things I would do for a Sniffer-Pitcher. Hell, even on a BS10 Auxbot.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation