1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like em big!

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Snarf, Mar 27, 2018.

1. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

I love helping out! Let us know if you try any out our suggestions. I’d like to know what you think of Haqqislam after getting some games in.

2. Snarf

Snarf Member

I will do just have to purchase a few bits only have the Red veil and Beyond box right now i just dont want to waste money like i have before.

3. Snarf

Snarf Member

A small change to what you have done but it makes use of the druse model as i have the Ltd edition one.

thoughts?

[​IMG] Haqqislam
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] BARID Hacker (Assault Hacking Device UPGRADE: Icebreaker) Rifle + Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    [​IMG] DRUZE Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Pitcher, D-Charges / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 28)
    [​IMG] HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    [​IMG] FASID HMG + (Smoke and Normal) Light Grenade Launcher, Antipersonnel Mines / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 53)
    [​IMG] ÁYYĀR (Surprise Shot L2) Shock Marksman Rifle / 2 Viral Pistols, CCW, Knife. (0 | 39)
    [​IMG] HAFZA Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] FANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    [​IMG] NAJJARUN Engineer Rifle + Light Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] JANISSARY Akbar Doctor (MediKit) AP Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 41)
    [​IMG] ASAWIRA Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, Shock CCW. (2 | 43)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]3
    [​IMG] MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)
    [​IMG] MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)
    [​IMG] WARCOR (Sixth Sense L1) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

4. Snarf

Snarf Member

also could the hafsa be changed out for anything so i dont have to buy the whole QK starter for the one mini

5. oldGregg

Remember that you can proxy! I have the ltd Druze hacker as well and absolutely love using her in my games. If you want to use a Druze profile for her, I would recommend the Killer Hacker 25 pt. option. That will leave space for a Nasmat and survive a bit better against opposing killer hackers.

For the Hafza, there are plenty of other options. Again, remember that he has Holo Lv 1, so you won't necessarily need the whole box set just for a hafza. He will usually be represented as any other model. For Lt options in Vanilla, I personally think Saladin is your best choice, but he usually requires the CoC Farzan to be run with him. My second choice is the Barid Hacker Lt, although he works best with other lt options in the same list, or another CoC Farzan. The Ghulam basic Lt. are never a poor choice, and you could also use the Naffatûn. Naffatûn also make great guards for your Lt and generally great deployment zone guards/cheerleaders, what with their flame throwers, grenades and such. I haven't used them a lot, but I have never been dissatisfied. I just choose to place my points elsewhere.

If you switch the Druze for a killer hacker and the hafza for a Ghulam or Naffatûn, that leaves you enough points for 2 Nasmats or another Mutt.

For your list, I would recommend putting a regular order in group 2. [The Ayyar is probably the best choice, as you can always move him around]. One or two regular orders with your irregulars goes a long way to increase the mileage you will get out of your combat groups.

Snarf likes this.
  6. Snarf

Snarf Member

ok try again, Hafza and naffuteen, hafsa hiding as a naffuteen, switch out the druse for layla ad in a nasmat.
    [​IMG] Haqqislam
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] BARID Hacker (Assault Hacking Device UPGRADE: Icebreaker) Rifle + Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    [​IMG] HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    [​IMG] FASID HMG + (Smoke and Normal) Light Grenade Launcher, Antipersonnel Mines / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 53)
    [​IMG] FANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    [​IMG] NAJJARUN Engineer Rifle + Light Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] JANISSARY Akbar Doctor (MediKit) AP Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 41)
    [​IMG] ASAWIRA Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, Shock CCW. (2 | 43)
    [​IMG] LEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] HAFZA Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] NAFFATÛN Rifle + Light Flamethrower, Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    [​IMG] NASMAT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]1 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] ÁYYĀR (Surprise Shot L2) Shock Marksman Rifle / 2 Viral Pistols, CCW, Knife. (0 | 39)

4.5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

7. oldGregg

Try it out and let us know what you think!

8. loki

loki Active Member

It's not proxying if you're using it as the correct profile.

[​IMG]

9. oldGregg

You may proxy any model as whatever you like. I happen to use her actual profile. Sorry if that was unclear.

10. Snarf

Snarf Member

Hi guys I managed to play a game using this list last week.

We were playing captur and protect. The hafza became a Naffatûn to do hide the lieutenant. Made the other the data tracker.

I played against vanilla JSA.

The killer hacking device was useless in this particular match up but it think Layla will be good. What the biggest issue was though is a lack of combatting MSV shenanigans with smoke.

I think I could do with something to help alpha strike also. Other than that loved playing this.

Any ideas appreciated

[​IMG] Haqqislam──────────────────────────────────────────────────GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG] BARID Hacker (Assault Hacking Device UPGRADE: Icebreaker) Rifle + Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)[​IMG] HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)[​IMG] FASID HMG + (Smoke and Normal) Light Grenade Launcher, Antipersonnel Mines / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 53)[​IMG] FANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)[​IMG] NAJJARUN Engineer Rifle + Light Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)[​IMG] JANISSARY Akbar Doctor (MediKit) AP Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 41)[​IMG] ASAWIRA Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, Shock CCW. (2 | 43)[​IMG] LEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)[​IMG] HAFZA Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)[​IMG] NAFFATÛN Rifle + Light Flamethrower, Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)[​IMG] NASMAT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]1 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]2[​IMG] MUTTAWI

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation