1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hyppolyta and Silence

Discussion in 'Rules' started by zephen1802, Jul 15, 2019.

1. zephen1802

zephen1802 Active Member

If you use your own Oberon to silence Hyppolyta's "Shot Down Leader", and she is sent to the infirmary, does the automatic skill trigger? It looks like that in the RRG that going to the infirmary and removing states happens at the same time.

Is this an instance of effects happening at the same time, so you get to choose, or will the skill still trigger? What is the intended interaction here?

(It looks like the same question would be for Taowu's Phantasmagorical Aura, I thinks that's the only other one.)

2. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

RAW no, as the State tokens are removed once you are placed in the Infirmary, and by that moment Shot down leader's timing has gone. But, I'm paging @-V- to make sure it's the intended interaction.

:3

3. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

I hope they allow it, its it interesting interaction.

Same with silencing your own prysm so she can hide.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  4. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Nice question for a new FAQ... Noted down.

:wink:

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation