1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HVT and Smoke

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by avanst, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Of course not. But cargo cult interpretations have cropped up before (i.e. Shock and Dogged/NWI on 2-wound models). And the only mention of the use of Smoke Grenades not being an attack is that mention of "since it's not an attack...", more or less, which indicated that there was another passage that actually declares it as an attack. Which isn't present in the rules.... making it not rules.

It's just that I could see CB going "Of course you can throw Nimbus grenades on friendlies/Civilians! It just creates a terrain zone. It's common sense!" and then not ruling on it or FAQ'ing it for 6 years.

2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

Then don't call it one.

As that hasn't happened, this is a strawman argument.

chromedog and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  3. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

I'm saying it's a cargo cult interpretation because it seems that way, not because I don't like it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation