1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hunting party

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Captain_Rose, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Captain_Rose

Captain_Rose Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I’m sorry because I expect this is already answered somewhere but I cannot find it.

In Hunting Party if I already have an ADHL and I em eligible for one because of mission rules (I.e., being a veteran or character) do I count as having two and therefore get +1 burst for having two of the same weapons?

Any source?

ED

2. Ayaxs

Ayaxs Crane agent, Yuandun division.
    Warcor

Yes, you get an extra one, and yes, you can use Twin Weapons, unless you have a combined weapon (like a combi + ADHL)

upload_2019-10-8_15-25-28.png

3. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

For extra details:
    • Ghost: whatever troops do not recibe an ADHL, the Veteran/character is the controller.
    • Troops with an ADHL get a second one, thus invoking "Twin Weapons" rule.
    • Linked troops with 2 ADHL get B3 in active, B2 in reactive! Fear the Kaplan Engineer party with their doctor friend! XD

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation