1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Human FAte

Discussion in 'News' started by precinctomega, Jul 17, 2018.

1. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

No, you are not forced to move towards her. If you are not in the 1-5 :SL: range you are not affected by the Pulse so you can move whereever you want. But if at any point during your Activation you are :H: by Prysm, inside the 1-5 :SL: and have enough Action Points to declare an Attack you have to do it.

Flipswitch, Murt4ir and Zewrath like this.
  2. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

You're only forced to Attack.

But if you move once, entering in Range, if you have enough Action Points you will be forced to Attack her as second Action.

Flipswitch, Murt4ir and Zewrath like this.
  3. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Thank you for quick replies, I’m looking forward to play her! :)

4. Spellbreaker90

Spellbreaker90 Well-Known Member

Just for clarity.

If a Hero with an Attack that cost 2 begin within 5 of Prysm has to attack her 2 times at his activation start ?

Someone that start within 5 of Prysm can move and exit the 5 range or has to attack immediately her ?

5. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

As Zlavin said the mandatory attack is only triggered if the following conditions are met: 1. the character is taunted:H: by Prysm herself. 2. you are within :SL: 1 to 5. You have a red stripe attack and all the conditions for the attack are fulfilled including range, action points etc.

So as -V- and Zlavin state if your attack requires LOS range :L: and that condition is not fulfilled then you cannot attack and can spend your action points freely in other actions. I guess the burden is on the enemy player playing Prysm to keep a close eye on all these conditions since in A! moving and attacking can be performed freely hex by hex.

6. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

Yes @Roadrunner7431, you are correct. But remember that every character can use the Contender to Attack and that Prysm will have the Marked State most of the time becouse of her Guiding Light. (A Marked target can be Attacked whitout line of sigth)

7. Murt4ir

Murt4ir New Member

as I understand it you cant just move out of the Pulsing Light radius to avoid mandatory attack : if you activate within 5 of Prysm and you can attack her then you must attack before moving.

8. Taffer

Taffer New Member

I believe Prysm is heavy crowd control of single characters from the look of it. Pretty much choose a target of you choice who you want to be forced to fight, and your opponent can either hard engage on prysm to take her down, or be displace prysm or the target to get them out of the range.

Yeah sounds about it also mean if you use a 2 action point cost a attack I believe you would be forced to use it twice because it would still be possible for you to attack.

9. Spellbreaker90

Eclypse synergize very well with her. Once you start giving out taunt you should be able to keep it on at least 2 targets.

Elcypse open a lot of ways to keep in check enemy Heroes with status. In her ways she has access to every status in the game if you bring another hero in your team that can deal that status and in top of that she can remove stastus affecting your Aristos.

10. Taffer

Taffer New Member

The interesting thing you don’t actually need to get access to a status to even use her with a high damage team can maintain the negative energy status which can help greatly for maintaining momentum during a match.

Darts Dendro-nanoids definitely has a lot of potential mainly because it can be used on any state. Which means remove buffs from enemies for the damage or even remove debuffs from allies if in a pinch.

11. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

12. Spellbreaker90

Feng Shu really good card. The thing you can do with a blocked space are a lot and that without considering the natural synergies wit Bixie.

Curse the card I like the less, it's not bad, but I think the other are better.

Benediction This one is a must have for using Bixie after she comes out from the bench. If I am not wrong considering the displace the card provides you should be able to return from the bench at the border of One zone and be able to target an enemy up to the center of an opposite zone with Bixie attack action. This could place you in a scoring zone.

Guided this is another good card, targeting without Los means enemy can't damage you and you can use shields to try activate Bixie Switch for extra Action Point.

Croepoek likes this.
  13. Smiler

Smiler Well-Known Member

Posting the image in thread for the lazy[​IMG]

14. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

Super cool. Hope we get prysm next!

Smiler likes this.
  15. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

16. Spellbreaker90

Dart really likes Laxmee. Focus makes Dart a lot more Deadly thanks to her switches, and with fairy Dust you can remove the Dazzled state imposed on you by Ambush so that you have don't have to give up offensive.

-V- likes this.
  17. Roadrunner7431

I agree that Laxmee and Dart are ideal Sisters. However I would like a ruling from -V-. Fairy Dust happens at the beginning of the Actions Step and so does Ambush happen again at the beginning of Dart's Actions Step. Can there be two beginnings? Or does it mean that both should happen before you start spending Energy? By the way, I wonder what the Spanish word is that was translated to "Ambush" because I always thought that Ambush implies an imminent attack. Maybe "Lying in Wait" might be better English to describe what Dart is doing here.

18. Fathi Amirmoez

Fathi Amirmoez Active Member

I believe there's no limitation on how long "the beginning of the actions step" can last, beyond that imposed by the need to reach the next phases of activation to complete the game.

Given this, and the fact we know you can play multiple tactics with the same timing one after another, I'd say you're free to use them in whatever order, up until you actually start activating Dart.

Flipswitch likes this.
  19. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

This would be my reading of it also.

20. Roadrunner7431

The Spanish title of Dart's tactic is "Emboscada" which means Ambush. I correct myself.

Fathi Amirmoez likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation