1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hsien warrior

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Shad0w Panther, May 16, 2018.

1. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

I love the Hsien hmg, and i had funny and siccesful games with it. Having said this, the Hac Tao/Daofei/Yuan Huo + rui shi are better in terms of being able to face any kind of list. At the end is about preference but in this game in general is better to have some camo/to than visor. The problem with the Haien is not the Hsien itself, it is how optimal in term of order/points + camo killed is the Rui Shi. But you can play double visor Rui Shi+Hsien + full monks+ double celestial guard with smoke.

If you are going to face a heavy camo spam consider the kanren + sniffer + sensor bot. I've had some succes with Shaolins, they are not the best option but the 14 wip + free order discover ( irregular or impetuos) can help to mitigate this full discover turns. Then all the visors, Rui Shi/Lu dan are the best in term of moving to see camo markers. Guilangs are fine but you need more orders to catch his camo markers out of cover or risk them on good range ( expecting the camo marker is not a mine or a fu... Chessaur). It's sad but some times the best way against ariadna Vanilla is to push buttons, take the supplies boxes and hide more than try to kill all his markers without knowing what camo is a mina, a fake Spetnaz camo marker or a Tankhunter missile launcher waiting to Aro in your face xd.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation