1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to play the Three!

Discussion in 'General' started by Space Ranger, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I think the reason I’m loving Druze is because I can play three factions as once with these guys. Druze, Ikari, and Qapu Khalqi (QK). So I was thinking on how can I do all three without bankrupting myself. I started thinking about the troops that are available to all, and those that I can easily proxy. So I thought others might want to look into the same thing. I hope it sparks something!

Common Troops
    First the Druze. All three use them and can form a Core fireteam and DB and Ikari can do Haris of some form as well.

Bashi Bozuk are also in all three forces. However QK doesn’t have all of the profiles.

Scarface and Cordelia is available to all three forces.

Warcore of course for all 3.

Remotes. All of the Size 3 remotes and baggage remotes are the same thing with different names. So you can really just choose a faction you think looks cool for the remotes.

Almost common
    Yuan Yuan
    can be used in 2 out of three. Ikari and QK.

Brawlers are also in 2 of them. Ikari and Druze.

Armand Le Muet available to Ikari and Druze.

Bounty Hunters, Ikari and Druze.

Troops that can be easily proxied for each other.
    Ghulam/Brawlers/Bounty Hunters/Alquacile/Sekban/Odalisques

Wardriver/Valerya Gromoz

Mobile Brigada/Wu Ming/Janisary/Tanko

Ninja/Saito Togan/Al Hawa/Huzakuts

Rui Shi/Peacemaker/Lu Duan

Al Faseed/Azrail/Daiyokai

Some others will be harder to proxy or be able to be used by all of them. Karakuri, Liberto, Krakot

2. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

Druze, Armand, Bashi, bounty hunters, warcor, and some of the rems are also available for use in vanilla Haqqislam. Bashi are arguably a decent choice there and the rems are often included in lists.

Druze are one of the most badass units in the game.

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Yes if you already play Haqq it’s going to be even easier to do.

I really don’t know why some complain about them?! They are about the same price as others in the same class of Medium. But the Fatality, Veteran, and X-Visor and ARM3 on these guys are fantastic to me. The Vet Lev 1 saved me last night when I went into LoL.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation