1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to fix Pano

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Zsolt, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Death

Death Well-Known Member

Veteran lvl 2 gives six sense lvl 2. I don't think that has anything to do with tech level but rather just how bad ass the troop is. Aradina lives out on the frontier, so clearly Dawn is full of badass super men.

2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Exactly what I'm getting at. Sixth Sense of any level is not a normal military skill.

It's something developed working more in security, constantly watching the people around you for tell-tale signs of their intentions.

Or it's a skill you develop after years on the job as a soldier, but still from constantly watching the people around you for tell-tales of their intentions.

It's not tech.

3. derbrizon

derbrizon Well-Known Member

Well... It could be tech in one circumstances or another. Heightened responses via prosthetic implants or brain augmentation or predictive algorithm computer AI whatwhats helping the soldier make smarter battlefield decisions.

In this game there's werewolves and cat people. I think we can handwave some other stuff lol

Deltervees likes this.
  4. Zsolt

Zsolt Well-Known Member

Marie Sues

Or drinking too much vodka, so you grew power armor worth of wounds, and some furry level sense of smell and ignore that your radio broke down, because well, you just yell loud.

Fireteams give you SSL2 (for 4+ members).

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation