1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Druze the QK way

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by dijit, Apr 9, 2022.

Tags:
  1. dijit

dijit Active Member

I hear some folks saying that Druze work better I QK than DBS. Is that so? And how do you Druze the QK way?

2. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Dunno why someone would say that tbh. Druze have much better fire team options in their native sectorial.
    That being said, a Druze Haris + wildcard in QK doesn't look half bad either.

3. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

They pitcher for a Brigada tinbot -6 hacker in QK, so if you like leveraging the hacking side of Druze it's an attractive option. You also gain access to ranged firepower like Azrail in haris teams which is a brute force option DBS doesn't really get.

Knauf likes this.
  4. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

I just checked the fireteam options and it doesn't look like you can form fire teams between either Azrail and Druze or Brigada and Druze. What am I missing here?

5. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Because you can't.

However, Druze Hackers are the sole source of Pitchers in QK.
    And the Brigada Hacker w/Tinbot (Firewall -6) is a very hard to disable hacker, the toughest QK has.

I can see the merit if the given meta is adequately hacking-oriented.
    Though where I play, I would consider it a points investment not likely to pay off.

Knauf likes this.
  6. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Oh I see, I misread Triumph's initial post. They can provide the pitcher for the Brigada hacker to use.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation