1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How excessively do you proxy?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by prophet of doom, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Well, I'm yet to see anything like that happening since noone plays such lists here (yet?). Our local Caledonian prefers her big bad wolves :)

That said, I'm not sure if it's really such a problem. The fact that we don't see these lists anywhere on the tournaments says one of the two things: either Infinity competitive community hasn't left scrubdom yet, or these lists are paper tigers in ITS environment.

I agree that such matches will take a ton of time though...

2. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Well-Known Member

I play with four and could run up to six (too many IMHO). My usuals are SWC H Flamer, SWC HMG with BSG Marauder Arms (with green stuff), Crouched Rifle Starter with Marauder Starter Arms (no green stuff) and Unknown Ranger (Gencon) [I could also use the Spec Ops models if I wanted 6]. I also have Wysiwyg Sniper Grunts (1x SWC, 1xMarauder Arms w/GS), an Uxia as a Hardcase, and a Zouave as a Dozer, Little Outrage Girl as Wardriver, together with a Blackjack proxy from nakamura and some Nakamura drones as Traktor Muls.

In total I have 10 different Grunts.

In general I try not to use models available in my sectorial as other models from the sectorial as that's just confusing. I like wysiwyg too.

3. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

One of our Ariadna players, (The Mad Kazak) tried a 36 order list. It didn't feel broken, since most of his units died to Templates (being bunched up on the table, I just couldn't resist). I found it fun to play outnumbered for a change. I was the guy who usually brought 20 orders lists to the game; until everyone started complaining that I was winning because I was a spammer. I switched to Limited Insertion abd the excuses started to run out.

Abrilete likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation