1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

How excessively do you proxy?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by prophet of doom, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Well, I'm yet to see anything like that happening since noone plays such lists here (yet?). Our local Caledonian prefers her big bad wolves :)

That said, I'm not sure if it's really such a problem. The fact that we don't see these lists anywhere on the tournaments says one of the two things: either Infinity competitive community hasn't left scrubdom yet, or these lists are paper tigers in ITS environment.

I agree that such matches will take a ton of time though...

2. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Well-Known Member

I play with four and could run up to six (too many IMHO). My usuals are SWC H Flamer, SWC HMG with BSG Marauder Arms (with green stuff), Crouched Rifle Starter with Marauder Starter Arms (no green stuff) and Unknown Ranger (Gencon) [I could also use the Spec Ops models if I wanted 6]. I also have Wysiwyg Sniper Grunts (1x SWC, 1xMarauder Arms w/GS), an Uxia as a Hardcase, and a Zouave as a Dozer, Little Outrage Girl as Wardriver, together with a Blackjack proxy from nakamura and some Nakamura drones as Traktor Muls.

In total I have 10 different Grunts.

In general I try not to use models available in my sectorial as other models from the sectorial as that's just confusing. I like wysiwyg too.

3. Danger Rose

Danger Rose Sand Cats Tactical Security LLC

One of our Ariadna players, (The Mad Kazak) tried a 36 order list. It didn't feel broken, since most of his units died to Templates (being bunched up on the table, I just couldn't resist). I found it fun to play outnumbered for a change. I was the guy who usually brought 20 orders lists to the game; until everyone started complaining that I was winning because I was a spammer. I switched to Limited Insertion abd the excuses started to run out.

Abrilete likes this.