1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you use the Mk2 TO with boarding shotgun?

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by MerloyJenkils, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

I love my Lasiq conversion for it. Put the Boarding Shogtun into hands of Viral Rifle Lasiq. Turned out awesome. Got it painted well. One of my 3 favourite owned miniatures :D

2. pedrogzc

pedrogzc Well-Known Member

No shot, no "emkatuu"

Enviado desde mi SM-J330FN mediante Tapatalk

3. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

Both my Posthuman conversions : Mk.V FO on the left (not painted fully, and painted by me so badly) and Mk.II TO on the right.

proxy.mkV.p03.jpg

pedrogzc likes this.
  4. Renfri

Renfri Well-Known Member

This topic made me rethink the way I use the Mk2 with BS.

Last few times I used her (I use the Daysu hacker model) she was a massive roadblock. At one point in my reactive turn, she was getting shot at and I declared no ARO. She had a shock mine next to her, so any ARO would have triggered that. Instead I decided to drain my opponent's orders by forcing him to go through the wound and then NWI. She passed 2 armor rolls with cover bonus and after 3 orders my opponent decided to let her there in NWI and use his last orders to wrap up a defensive position for my active turn.

She didn't do any damage, but soaked at least 20/30% of the potential damage my adversary could have done that turn.

5. MerloyJenkils

MerloyJenkils Well-Known Member

Actually I'm thinking on using the Mk3 as a stand up for the Mk2 Hacker. At least she looks like she has a special suit for the TO stuff.

All awesome advices you guys gave me. One thing is to look at it on paper, but another is discussing real usage in what situations in what roles. Really cool. There should be more writing like this.

6. boquepasha

boquepasha ALEPH is love, ALEPH is life, ALEPH is your friend
    Warcor

In fact, I was tempted to conver the Andromeda mini as a MK2 hacker. Then I found out that the hand resting on the mechdog's snout is actually dettached from the wrist, and it is not part of the arm itself (and honestly, modelling hands is a real pain :laughing:) so I'm still using the sniper one until I find a suitable mini for it, or CB releases a new model.

7. pedrogzc

pedrogzc Well-Known Member

I use Dasyu hacker or Scylla, whoever is available.

For the sniper, Atalanta, nicer model in my opinion.

Enviado desde mi SM-J330FN mediante Tapatalk

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation