1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you rebase the models?

Discussion in 'Core Set' started by changl09, Jan 13, 2019.

1. changl09

changl09 New Member

CB sells hexagon bases, but I can't find any guides online on how to rebase the models...

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

CB currently sells alternate "skins" in metal of four of the characters in the CoreSet. I have used hexagon bases for them. I have also painted hexagon bases as proxies for use in casual games.

3. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

git checkout -b hexagon_branch master
    git commit -a -m "New hexagon base"
    git rebase

Just kidding, I found a couple examples on youtube on how you can do it.
    Pinning your miniature would be the recommended way, it provides better stability to the miniature but it's also very careful work:

Fast and dirty, just cut and glue, I assume this will work for most of the miniatures, but I can see how it can be a problem for Gata or Parvati alt where you have such a tiny space to work on:

Overall, I suggest asking this question at this forum:
    https://forum.corvusbelli.com/forums/miniatures.109/
    I'm sure they'll be more helpful than I am.

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  4. volgo

volgo Usuario

I've rebased all my Aristeia minis, because I wanted texture on my base. The textures are done with Green Stuff World rolling pins.
    I remove the plastic minis carefully (easy in most of the case with a good blade), then glue the mini on the greenstuff with superglue. The plastic mini are so lightweight that it is normally enough. Pinning may also be a solution in some case.

treiral likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation