1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you feel about mixed Fireteams in sectorial?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Darkvortex87, Jul 10, 2018.

?

How do you feel about mixed fireteams in sectorials?

1. I like them! They are balanced and colorfoul

64 vote(s)
    82.1%
  2. I'm not particularly fond of them from a lore and/or rules viewpoint

13 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. I don't like them. They feel like a forced solution to the increasing power of vanilla

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

Ah you see I love Rodoks to bits, especially in onyx where you can put in a Samaritan with a breaker, plasma carb or spitfire to give the team both a CC edge and an alternative threat/ammo type (wow my vaguely off topic bolt quip actually came back round to relevant) the rodok team in MAF only suffers because it doesn't have that mixed option the one in onyx is just better.

As for the rodok team 2x light shotgun is still a burst 4 shotgun at +3 I have no problem with that profile, the only thing you'd probably want is an SMG profile in addition to a BSG. The superjump is worth any bloat and the mimetism makes it the best team in MAF for actually winning a fire fight. but it gives you a B4 threat to 8 a B5 threat to 32 (with an umbra spitfire) and a missile launcher to 40

As a comparison I could see myself taking bolts, occasionally a raw BS of 13 is just better than 12 with mimetism, drop bears are great and bioimmunity comes up more often than you realise even if it's just discouraging people from using shock weapons.

Ginrei likes this.
  2. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Even rarer than Psychoticstorm thinks. You can almost always angle the impact template the way it goes to ground, so unless friendly model is 2mm around a target you are safe to shot LSG.

xagroth, Zewrath, loricus and 2 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation