1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do we fight links now?

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Natsymir, Sep 30, 2020.

1. HardDisk

HardDisk Well-Known Member

huuum strange, i saw this:

FIRETEAM CANCELLATION
    In the Active and Reactive Turn, a Fireteam is automatically cancelled in the following cases:
    ◼ The Team Leader enters Isolated State or any Null State. The cancellation occurs automatically at the end of the Order in which the Team Leader entered the State.
    ◼ The Team Leader declares an ARO different from the Fireteam’s ARO, the one declared by the rest of the Fireteam members. The cancellation occurs automatically at the end of that Order

and after you corrected me, i readed it again and saw that you were saying, it's a bit strange that there's differences between the leader breaking the link and another member breaking it, but ok... i stand corrected, thank you @inane.imp !

2. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

It’s because if the leader leaves the link for any reason, the link is canceled. Regardless of if it’s being killed by an enemy, being isolated, or choosing a differing reaction.

3. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

Haqqislam never faced Linkteams face to face, even when they did go 12-15 orders in N3. I highly suggest the combined order approach (Nadhir FS+Daylami PanzerFaust+Boarding Shotgun Fiday) will do a lot of damage. Smoke then a Fiday will also do a lot, and give you time to do what you want. Suprise Attack doesnt matter, so just throw that smoke and walk on in. If you throw the smoke ON them they may dodge out of it, but if you throw the smoke NEAR them you can keep toe in while CC.

inane.imp likes this.
  4. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

You can’t Coordinate Regular and Irregular Troopers at the same time... :-(

theGricks likes this.
  5. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

:shakes fists: How dare you bring your RULES in here!

Xeurian and ijw like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation