1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hoping CB brings MRRF back soon from an artistic standpoint

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Ghost_X, Aug 8, 2019.

1. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I would say the discussion needs to calm down a bit.

chromedog likes this.
  2. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

Loup Garou on a motorcycle with a Riotstopper could be a fun addition to their fighting force. Need to chase down those dogos that run away.

She needs stiletto heels so she can land on her enemies and impale them.

csjarrat likes this.
  3. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

And her kit should all be made by Dior, just to get the full effect.

4. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

Are we talking about Margot or an incoming MRRF hvt ? :)

5. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Yes.

Abydog likes this.
  6. saint

saint Charming, but irrational

I would love to see FRRM get redone from a model range perspective in the next handful of years as they are my true love in this game. the light highly professional look of all their models really drew me into all this nonsense and while i understand why I was still sad to see them go. And should the come back that is what i would like to see continue, I have a disagreement about actually having mounted units in FRRM but i can agree that it would look absolutely incredible to have a Loup on a horse.

Playstyle wise I think with some rejiggering (I saw someone use the word in the N4 thread and i had to as well) the "ideal" of the FRRM method of combat could still work, which (from my perspective) is about being light, adaptable, and aggressive. so profusion of forward deployment skills, relative paucity of heavy guns (HMGs, rockets/missiles, perhaps even Spitfires and its children) in exchange for disposable weapons, through in some exotic mid-tech as others have mentioned and i think we've got the bones covered. though i'll leave the rest of the body to others as i'm not that great with anatomy.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation