1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homebrew WIP: Tycho Free City

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Del S, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

We're fanbrews on the moon, as N3 meets its doom,
    But there's no playtest, so it's not the best
    And balance has gone boom.

Here's a sectorial we can be sure won't be legal in N4, because it's not actually legal in N3 -Tycho Free City, continuing the series after Nigeria, PanO Earth Bastion, and YuJing Solar Forces.

Featuring:
    • More lazy logos
    • Jules Verne, Space 1999, Arrested Development, and James Bond references
    • Fun with footnotes
    • Bullying of Gata
    • The Second Amendment
    • Mysterious Missile Launchers
    • Nomad Units On Loan
    • But less than you might expect
    • Mercenaries
    • Wiccan medics
    • Engineers that might communicate in whistling Noises and like soup
    • The Only Volunteer Penal Legion In The Galaxy
    • (May not actually be the only volunteer penal legion)
    • No weird new rules!

Check here for the Lunacy

Check here for all previous homebrew rubbish

WIP as always as points and fluff, etc, are open to adjustments. Comments, criticisms all welcome.

Next: Russia but with a Tsar again. Neo-Tsarist, if you will.

Then probably America because I have zero good ideas for Iceland or Finland or whatever

2. RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG Still wandering through the Night

Nice.
    Question, why not have a stun/flash-pulse focused Green Witch, to emphasize the pacifist fluff? Their Exp CCW is also unique among the profiles. There a reason for that?

Del S likes this.
  3. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

Swapped to flash pulse and stun ccw.

RolandTHTG likes this.
  4. Eclipse

Eclipse Spice Dealer

Okay, this is utterly cool. The idea of integrating civilians into the force seems so fitting for a libertarian yet not "Nomad-tier lunatic" colony. I especially like the Green Witch profile, with the whole pagan "actual civilian", almost naïve flair.
    Maybe apply the same treatment to the engineer, 1 point cheaper, no shotgun, Nanopulser and stun ccw. Definetly would be more fitting to the civilian fluff.
    I feel like a TinBot A or B profile for the Artemis would be nice considering the fairly low cybercombat capability of the roster. Maybe also a few point increase on a few units like Barbicane. Inspiring Leadership combined with the discount on irregular orders makes it pretty wacko. Moon Rackers also would probably deserve a slight nerf in defense, or as a cost increase. That's it for my .02.

EDIT : JC JENSEN LMAO. He definetly never asked for this.

#4 Eclipse, Mar 12, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    Del S likes this.
  5. SpectralOwl

I was about to mention that a while back, but then I actually checked the Sectorial's ability to keep him alive. He's a 1W obvious LT with no real defensive mods in an army that can only field ground Smoke on LGLs or wasted Yuan Yuans. Going all-in on Irregulars would give you a powerful alpha strike, but I don't think there's a list out there that couldn't make an assassination run on him.

Eclipse and Del S like this.
  6. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

Added a DHD and Tinbot option for Artemis, made Moonrakers lower arm higher bts and a point extra, barbicane... Actually has a price now. 33/36 feels about right, compared to William Wallace he has "better" weapons, booty l2, fatality l1, and a +1swc, but no frenzy discount, lower cc, mov, ph, and arm (but higher bts), no NWI, no berserk, no kinematika, no exp ccw, and no smoke as standard.

Eclipse likes this.
  7. Eclipse

Eclipse Spice Dealer

Well, the thing about William Wallace is that he doesn't come with that much irregular troopers, wich makes his inspiring leadership less valuable. But the point about survivability and no fancy traits on the profil are valid. Definetly a bit shortsighted on my side.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation