1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holoprojector L1 and 360˚ Visor

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Kay Wroshyr, May 11, 2018.

1. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

More or less. The thing is though, I can’t continue this subject because as @inane.imp pointed out, without me realising, that would take the subject even further into the grounds of intent.

Still I would like to legit thank people for their time invested in this thread, even if they feel frustrated at times.

ambisinister and inane.imp like this.
  2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Because LOF is Open Information that you need to be 'open and honest' about. So you're not allowed to 'say nothing about your LOF'.

It's why 'Yes if X, No if imitating X' is allowed. Its completely (overly? ;) ) open and honest.

The fundamental difference between LOF and other skills is that other skills are Open at Resolution (the Lasiq example), whereas (arguably) LOF is Open at all times. I disagree with this premise, but the rules aren't explicit in generalising the Lasiq example to LOF (but that's how most people read it).

Its why I've long agreed that @Zewrath's position was plausible. I just think it's pointless because it makes life harder for no actual benefit.

There is no knowledge difference between going: 'Yes' and 'Yes if X, No if imitating X'. But there's a huge practical difference.

3. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

LoF to the model is open information and the model is a sekban that has 360 visor, what model is hiding under is private information including its lack of having a 360 visor.

It has virtually no change from claiming the model has TO camouflage or mimetism when it clearly does not have.

A Mão Esquerda and Robock like this.
  4. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

What about hypothetical LoF? As in, between a model and a point on the board where another model might go?

Or is this part of the "official response from CB" we're still waiting on?

5. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Part of the official response.

The point I was making is the imitated model on the board is what matters when questions are asked, not the actual model that hides underneath it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation