1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

High Res Logo Vectors

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by Vyo, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Fin-man

Fin-man New Member

Vyo,

Welcome back! You were missed.

Yes! That's the one (It's the only online version I could find) JSA Background.jpg

2. n21lv

n21lv Sakiel Box

@Vyo I've read the Jan 28th update about the logos being messed up when uploading to GDrive, but I guess it's the software you're using to create these images is to be blamed. I've recently created an SVG marker for CivEvac state in Inkscape, and I had no issues when I uploaded the file to GDrive.

The problem seems to be with the page settings. If you're using Inkscape, there's a quick way to set page size to fit the image. Select the image, open Document Properties (Ctrl+Shift+D), unfold [Resize page to content...] section and click [Resize page to drawing or selection]. Another thing is to ensure that you're saving the image as a Plain SVG. I've found that saving as Inkscape SVG leads to various unexpected issues like text missing from the image.

jherazob likes this.