1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hidden gems in Vanilla?

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by ambisinister, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

I like her because the sculpts is completely boss, and it has a nice bit of head canon that can go on.

2. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I think that she could be at least an interesting option for our midfield player ;)
    She has nice CC19 with MA L2, which combined with Viral Pistol can be devastating for enemies that are hard to hit, yet weak in CC.
    Her BS 12 and 2 SMGs give her reasonable fire power, while Mimetism helps winning FtF. I like that idea of higher burst - I really think that Haqq could have some infiltrators armed with SMGs or Assault Pistols, the lack of high burst guns in the midfield is weird (I even started a topic in old forum that Farzan could be our bit differently armed infiltrator, with no shotgun, but SMGs or Assault Pistols, yet it didn't happen).
    And Viral mines are also great.
    With the cherry on top - Scavenger - and a price of 24pts, I think that I'll definitely try her myself and who knows, maybe she'll by my first often used mercenary in Vanilla Haqqislam ;)

PozdRawiam /Greetings

3. ambisinister

ambisinister Broken Zoetrope

A lot of good stuff to consider here! Played a game this past saturday and tried out some Naffatun. instead of ghulam and they worked out great. Also took Kasym Beg for a spin, and he's also delightful. Did a bit better with Tarik this time as well. I think I'm slowly getting the hang of vanilla. Still end up taking a fair bit of Bahram, @Edster I keep forgetting Hafza are a thing, will definitely try them out next time.

Who is this Aid Swanson folks are talking about? Is there an interplanetario seminar post I haven't seen?

4. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

5. ambisinister

ambisinister Broken Zoetrope

6. sololobo

sololobo Well-Known Member

Wow! That is an auto buy in my book! Throw in some Krakot and we got ourselves a team.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation