1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey from Canton, OH

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Outkast Samurai, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Outkast Samurai

Outkast Samurai New Member

Greetings and salutations from Canton, OH. I haven't started playing yet just been doing some research as to if this is a game that I want to get into and if so what faction I would want to go with. I've read quite a number of reviews on some different games and Infinity seems to lead the pack for what has caught my interest. Of course finding people playing anywhere near me will also have an impact. Anyone in the NE Ohio area? Even better if there was a Warcor but they really aren't searchable on the website, only according to country which isn't exactly helpful.

But anyway hello there and don't mind me as I poke around and see what there is to see here.

2. Forbino1

Forbino1 Well-Known Member

Cleveland and Niles both have solid communities, as well as Pittsburg. I believe there is a small Akron group. Jet is the Cleveland Warcor (you can find him in the facebook group for Cleveland Infinity players) also if you get out to Niles, there is a Neo Infinity facebook group for those players. I travel to both areas when possible to game from the Detroit area.

3. Outkast Samurai

Outkast Samurai New Member

Thanks for that information. I make it out to Niles every once in awhile. I didn't realize there was a game store there anymore.

4. Forbino1

Crystal Dragon Games & Hobbies, though most of the people I know from there are actually playing in a church on alternating Saturdays a little ways out from there (forget the name of the city). Check out "Neo Infinty" on Facebook, that's where they organize.

5. wopper912

wopper912 Member

Hey Outkast.... We have a new shop to play in, We're out of the basement :)
    Look for NEO Infinity on FB and I'll add ya. We do Infinity on Tuesday's at 6pm and Saturday's at noon. We're starting a slow grow at the end of the month and a tourney at the end of July.

6. Forbino1

Also, while a bit of a hike, I'm running an ITS in Toledo August 18th. Still a few spots open.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation