1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexxer - Nomad Witch with Teddy Bear?

Discussion in 'Core Set' started by Roadrunner7431, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

My master modeler wife is very impressed with this alternate skin. Anyone know the significance of the teddy bear on her robes?

2. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

It is a puppet 8-Ball

Flipswitch, volgo, -V- and 2 others like this.
  3. Roadrunner7431

Wow! Yes, using a magnifying glass I see the "8" in the pendant around the puppet's neck. I guess we should believe that she has 8-Ball wrapped around her finger much as the great Diva Maria Callas had the great Tenors of two decades wrapped around hers.

Flipswitch likes this.
  4. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

I thought I was being clever when I was going to paint it as 8-Ball. I cursed rather loudly at the sculptor for beating me to it when I spotted the tiny 8.

volgo likes this.
  5. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

[​IMG]

Flipswitch and volgo like this.
  6. Roadrunner7431

Taking advantage of CB's Black Friday sale I ordered a whole bunch of Infinity stuff to read the fluff. The preface to "Icestorm" mentions the love-hate relationship that the Nomads have with their brujas.

7. SmaggTheSmug

SmaggTheSmug Well-Known Member

That's probably because the main force in Icestorm is from Corregidor and they tend to be a superstitious lot. Just read about Corregidor Bandits, they are full on shamanism. Bakunin people likely look more favorably at the Observance (though still probably see them as high strung) and don't call them "witches". Not unless they want an latex nun visit :P

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation