1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Deadly Dance - IA

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Joametz, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Joametz

Joametz Chinese Empire in Space enthusiast

List A has been fixed (Zhanshi Lt. and Mowang NCO updated) but I'm currently battling between it and another list with a more versatile Core team (I think):

Tohaa 1
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    HAC TAO HMG, Nanopulser / Pistol, DA CCW. (2 | 68)
    MÓWÁNG (NCO) MULTI Rifle, Flammenspeer / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 52)
    HÚLÁNG (Fireteam: Duo) 2 Submachine Gun, E/M Grenades, D-Charges / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 41)
    ZHĒNCHÁ (Forward Observer) Submachine Gun, D.E.P., Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 34)
    HǍIDÀO (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 37)
    ZHANSHI Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    SON-BAE Yaókòng Smart Missile Launcher / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 18)
    ZHANSHI Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 11)
    ZHANSHI (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    PANGGULING (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Tohaa 2
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]9 [​IMG]1
    TAI SHENG Mk12, Chain-colt, Stun Grenades / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 45)
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Duo, Tactical Awareness) HMG / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (1.5 | 38)
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Haris, Tactical Awareness) Combi Rifle + 1 TinBot B (Deflector L2) / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 34)
    SON-BAE Yaókòng Smart Missile Launcher / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 18)
    PANGGULING FTO (Repeater) Light Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 13)
    HAC TAO HMG, Nanopulser / Pistol, DA CCW. (2 | 68)
    HÚLÁNG (Fireteam: Duo) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower, E/M Grenades, D-Charges / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 44)
    PANGGULING (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    WARCOR (Aerocam) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

The Tai Sheng one has 14 orders and a linked HMG + Hac Tao. That's a lot of firepower and points moving arround the quadrants. My opponent loves to field a triad with a Gao-Rael Sniper and a Sukeul ML, both with pokemons, so I'm assuming i'll need at least 4 orders to take them down (so, maybe 6 or so if the dice hate me). After that, I could move the team with the extra Lt. and TA orders.

The other one has a sturdy DT (Mowang), the Hac Tao of course and a more defensive link team that is not going to abandon the DZ. Zhencha seems like a nice addition as well, but I only have 11 orders to spare.

What do you think chinese gurus?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation