1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Help identifying terrain.

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by Skaggia_Svensk, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Skaggia_Svensk

Skaggia_Svensk New Member

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone recognized this piece of terrain or might know who makes/made it.
    [​IMG]

2. Erethros

Erethros Well-Known Member

Maybe if you assembly it...

It's not truly difficult, I'll give you some tips according what I'm seeing.

The panel you have at the bottom-right, goes inserted at the panel you have at the top-right.

The panel at the center-right goes with those you have at the center-top and probably with those at the center-center

The door (panel at the top-left) goes in front of the first one (bottom-right)

The panel at the bottom-center and the one at the center-left are the lateral walls.

So now you can assembly partially a box with the main shape, without using glue, to show a better picture of the model.

Maybe that could be of help.

EDIT: Ah, the small pieces that you have at the left (most of them at the left, all of them with the same shape) are the steps of a ladder, whose lateral pieces are those which resembles a candycane or a cane next to one of the lateral walls.

The piece which is next to the ladder step at the bottom (the one with 5 connectors at the right side) is attached with its siblings (same shape, you have four) to the lateral walls at the T holes.

#2 Erethros, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018