1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hassassin Bahram TAG

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Keyrott, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Only if the alternate source(s) can be utilized by humans.

But until the oil runs out, yeah.

Since we don't know what the source of Silk is, we don't really know if it's a natural resource and can be exhausted.

2. Kathara_Khan

Kathara_Khan Capricious and Whimsical

Except we do?...

It's derived from a plant, named Nassiat, that grows in the Gabqar region of Bourak.

Errhile and emperorsaistone like this.
  3. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Yup. if memory serves me, it is the processing procedure that is the Haqq secret.

4. Kathara_Khan

And even that secret aside, the plant being Silk-usable depends on the delicate, multi-factored eco-balance of it's home region,
    which has so far proved to be impossible to properly replicate. So while it is possible, as far as I understand it, to grow it elsewhere,
    for now only natively Gabqar-grown Nassiat is good for making Silk.

Golem2God likes this.
  5. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Huh. Time to re-read.

6. Kathara_Khan

Though to be honest, I don't remember if that information is actually present anywhere in the wargame books yet.
    I've read it in the RPG myself.

7. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

That's why the Gabqar region is under martial law; it's desolate, relatively inhospitable, and of supreme economic importance. Large scale colonisation is too risky due to potential destabilising effects on the local ecology, and therefore there are Haqqislamite silk corporations stationed there, the heavy security provided by the military, and a few hidden settlements which seem to be pretty lawless. Organised crime is serious in the region due to even tiny shipments of snuggled silk being hugely profitable.

8. Eldritch

Eldritch Well-Known Member

Infinity, now full of illegal silk "snugglers".

Icchan, Stiopa, stevenart74 and 5 others like this.
  9. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Haqq, the comfy faction

[​IMG]

oldGregg and Deltervees like this.
  10. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Don't trust the "Little Care Bear", It is a trap. . .!!

Truly is JUST the Larval Form of the fearsome "Biomechanical Death-Engine" (based on the Sakht Felines of the Hunzakut Homelands) that will be the spearhead of the new, improved Hashashin Bahram T.A.G. Program. . .!!

It will employ the apparently loving, adorable attitude, mumbling some animal sounds that will seem "Snuggle ! Snuggle !" to approach a foolish target and then. . .

SNIKT. . .!!

Extract the still vestigial, but yet lethal Viral Talons on the small paws, and the Acidic Venom Gland-Tipped Mono-Fangs, jump for the kill and then feast on the still warm entrails of the downed target, to accrue soon Biomass and grow to T.A.G. Proportions. . .

Luckily Haqqislamite Bioscence is not SO advanced to have them layed as Eggs by a "Mother Queen" Organism and they are created and grown in Fiberglass Vats, but if You somehow raid a Silk Shipment that should have been there, and instead find a Cargo Bay filled with those "Little Adorable Horrors" call ALL Troopers armed with Flamethrowers and KILL THEM ALL WITH FIRE. . .!!

I REPEAT, IT IS A TRAP. . . . .!!!

oldGregg, Stiopa and Deltervees like this.
  11. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Fifth Variety.

12. Icchan

Icchan Well-Known Member

If HB were to get a TAG, I believe it should only be a mercenary. Probably a new TAG that better suits HB's needs. Mechanized deployment and short ranged weapons would be interesting. Like a Gecko with double combis but around 65 points.

13. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

If I'm honest, I don't think that the Hassassins should get a TAG less because of the gameplay ramifications but more because of the background. Where would they have got this TAG from? Who has developed it? Who maintains it? Has it literally been made entirely in secret by the Sect or has it come from somewhere else? Etc etc etc. I don't think the Hassassins have nearly the resources to do that while also doing what they do, and even if they did, would they bother? I doubt it very much. That's like asking why MI6 hasn't developed secret Tanks for James Bond to use; it's too complicated, too expensive, they wouldn't make anything better than anyone else does, and even if they did, James Bond doesn't need a tank except that one time in Russia, and he just stole one then!

14. Errhile

But they did develop a new souped-up car for him (with machineguns, missile launchers, mine dispensers, flamethrowers and what-not) that were able to outclass basically any other vehicle on the road. And they did it basically in every movie (plus at least one boat and one autogyro / helicopter, if memory serves me)...

Xeurian likes this.
  15. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Yeah and he kept breaking them! Poor investment IMO

16. Errhile

That's beyond the point - they still made these for him.
    The number of TAGs that get wasted in game could be seen like a poor investment just the same.

17. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

Like all the Jotums I blew into pieces^^

oldGregg likes this.
  18. Icchan

Icchan Well-Known Member

Guys, I figured out how Hassasins could have a S6 TAG with impersonation:
    [​IMG]

Magonus, Xeurian, Errhile and 3 others like this.
  19. kharazyr

kharazyr Member

ok so then... i'd hit a suicide van with a way for the pilot to jump while making the van explode in an objetive's face, and just label it as TAG. A motorbike could even work. I think is pretty assassin, and would bring some new fun rules to the game ^_^ (making it fluff wise, not as the other idea i mentioned, even when i'd like it more)

oldGregg likes this.
  20. Whyrocknodie

Whyrocknodie Well-Known Member

Basic Impersonation TAG. Bob from accounting has really let himself go.

oldGregg likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation