1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone in the U. S. Received their copy yet?

Discussion in 'General' started by MrAnarchy, Dec 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Mine arrived today, a couple days earlier than originally expected. Looking forward to opening it tonight.

2. MrAnarchy

MrAnarchy Active Member

Woo I received mine 2 days ago. The rule book is poorly edited and makes a simple game confusing.

3. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Colour me surprised :|

4. Vocenoctum

Vocenoctum Well-Known Member

I found it to be an easy read through, but not a great reference guide. So getting the basics down is easy enough, but I'm sure there's plenty of little things that are easy to miss. To contrast, Altar Quest is easy to reference but it fails to layout most of the basics which makes it hard to start and more of a "learn by doing". Etherfields seemed to fail at either usage since trying to read it I just put it to the side and focused on AQ until Defiance arrived...

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation