1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haqqislam's Finest: Ramah Taskforce Tactica and Hub

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Pride of Rodina, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Air-mobile in the modern military means 'transported by helicopter', to the extent that their unit has dedicated helicopter transports. (For example, 1st Air Cav Division in Vietnam had a couple battalions of helicopters permanently assigned.)

So I'm kinda leaning towards AD2.

Barrogh, Errhile, Xeurian and 2 others like this.
  2. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Besides. Bikes can't jump 'up'. :D

oldGregg likes this.
  3. LoganGarnett

LoganGarnett Well-Known Member

Anyone got those old weird Kums? Now I wanna convert them to Pogosticks and proxy as Khawarijs..

4. Agorapocalypse

Agorapocalypse Namurr and Nahab are girlfriends

So ive noticed the new supersoldiers have text on their unit borders that say "X supersoldier program". Does anyone know what they all say and the translations? Like how we know khawarij were Runihura which is Destructor. Also will they add borders and text to the khawarij unit logo too. Or all the rest of haqq units for that matter, i always wished our unit logos were a bit more personalized, maybe with some sanskrit (is that right?) writing along the edges.

5. Gunmage

Gunmage General Contact Unit

Sanskrit is an ancient Indian language. What you are thinking of is simply called arabic script (yeah, I expected it to have a fancier name too).

6. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Oh, that's easy one. Just make a unit-specific special rule that cancels type-specific special rule and thus makes said unit operate under common rules.

7. Section9

While I do have all 5 of the old Monowheels, I'm not willing to part with them. I'm doing the Venus Wars monobike conversion:
    [​IMG]

8. Ashtroboy

Ashtroboy Well-Known Member

Any WIPs?? Trying to decide what to do with the mono wheel Kim’s that I’ve got

9. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Venus Wars. Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time.

Section9 and Deltervees like this.
  10. Section9

The bikes are kinda cool, but the story and art haven't aged well.

11. Agorapocalypse

So with the update slowly approaching, what do you guys think they will do to the general unit profiles for units like the zhayedan, khawarij, and naffatun? Do you guys think keeping MML2 on only the sniper and breaker rifle but giving MML1 to every other profile would be worth it? Should khawarij get the same treatment but with fatality instead?

12. Papa Bey

What? What with the general tone being that Zhayedan and Khawarij being "bloated" already? :)

13. Agorapocalypse

I dont think anyone has said zhayedans are bloated, rather that they have little to no purpose in Rama and are universally outclassed for their points cost.

Ariwch, Wyrmnax and oldGregg like this.
  14. Sojourne

Sojourne Irregular

I have a feeling nothing will change for the Zhayedan and Khawarij at this point :( but let's see.

oldGregg likes this.
  15. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

We shall see. They are often compared to the Hassasin Govads, whose useability was considered, well, debatable - to put it mildly.
    I have seen uses for them, but they were far from being universally tohught of as good.

With the Daedalus' Fall upgrades (in the form of mixing other troops into them), the general vibe I'm getting is they are going to work much better with some spicing.

I believe we could be seeing exactly same with Zhayedan: on their own, as a 5-model link and with the profile we've been familiar with since N3 was released, they are as uninteresting as Govads were. However, we don't know if there are any new profiles coming, any profile amendments, and possibly mixed links may be making them more useful.

16. The Red Duke

The Red Duke Well-Known Member

In the video, Zhayedan are only shown as having Core and Haris. However, in the same video, Bostria says they have Core, Haris, and Special. So, it's hard to know.

Palomides likes this.
  17. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Exactly.

Luckily, it will be all clear for us in less than two days :)

oldGregg, The Red Duke and Palomides like this.
  18. Papa Bey

And, of course, none of those catagories include Wildcard or "counts as". ;)

The Red Duke likes this.
  19. Ankaa

Ankaa Well-Known Member

I think both are true in my opinion, possibly the latter as a result of the former. Automedkit and Veteran are both pretty expensive skills, usually with very little upside. Veteran isn't useless but it's always felt overcosted to me and part of me thinks Automedkits are actually a CB tool to put a thumb on cost scales given how crappy they tend to be.

20. ambisinister

ambisinister Broken Zoetrope

I honestly don't even know why they still have both automedikit and regeneration. The only difference between the two of them now is that a 2 wound model with Regen can use it to try and heal up from 1 wound to 2 (though I have no idea why anybody would ever take that risk as it's still an entire order and it can potentially knock you unconscious if you fail). I can't imagine a difference that subtle impacts the 'cost' of the skill all that much, if at all.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation