1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haqqislam Themed Undertown Table

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by ChrismCarter, May 8, 2018.

1. ChrismCarter

ChrismCarter Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Most of it yes, however the latest batch with the bins etc come from the AW Survival range.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

jherazob likes this.
  2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Very good-looking scatter! I will have to raid AW's Survival range for more stuff for my own table.

You can also try Spectre Minis for some street clutter, and I know a guy on shapeways that has 28mm Blade Runner parking meters.

3. ChrismCarter

ChrismCarter Well-Known Member
    Warcor

++Objective Secured++

I may have been up a bit late last night but I did finish the objective pack for my Haqqislam table. I'm now free to start work on my Tunguska forces.

The Tech Coffins are FATC Conrad Sleep Chambers and the rest is old or unreleased Antenocitis Workshop stuff. The bases were done myself on work's laser cutter. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

4. jmmelo

jmmelo Well-Known Member

That is a great table, and a really awesome mat... any chance that can be available to the general public?

5. Ashtroboy

Ashtroboy Well-Known Member

But if a necro, so apologies but the walls are they still in the pipeline or have I missed out on them ?

6. Wylde83

Wylde83 The Cyberpunk Guy
    Warcor

Wow really great , love it ... awsome work :)

7. Biomckill

Biomckill Well-Known Member

The mat looks spectacular. Much better for a Haqqislam themed city than the usual techno garbage mats.

May I ask if that small white globular thing on the police station roof is an Oblivion drone? If so, where did you get it?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation