1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Govads in Hassassin Bahram list

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Niu7, Jun 11, 2018.

1. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

I look forward to seeing the special scenarios for Kuragi Crisis, maybe they will use low vis zones!

2. HardDisk

HardDisk Well-Known Member

Sorry, but what is "FF"?

On an large ITS here, i used a Govad 5-link on 2 missions, Quadrant control and Firefight, they helped me fight ALEPH with lots of ODD/TO on Quadrant Control for 6x1 and Caledonia on Firefight for 9x0, the table had a lot of vis zones and some long lanes at Muyibs would had a harder time. Both times, the Govads were the MVPs.

I think that people underestimate a lot the Govads, just because we have Muyibs and Ghulams

Muyibs are good, but can't deal with long range, they're OKish for 24+ranges, you can use Ghulams, but Govads are much more than Ghulams+, they're A LOT better than Ghulams.

Yeah, MSV1 is not that good, but it works a lot with Terrain rules, mimetism/camo spams, and even helps against ODD/TO.

#22 HardDisk, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  3. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

Sorry! I did a "spanglish", FF is "Fusil de Francotirador", the Snipper Rifle. I wrote like it was spanish :$ I'am really sorry.

Yeah! I think you could have reason and are a big number of players (me included) who don't appreciate the govads like they deserve. I will try to fix that in the future.

4. prophet of doom

prophet of doom Well-Known Member

This was the intention of the scenario back then, but this is also why this rule got kicked out of the system. I just updated 20x20 version 4 to the latest CB wording. You can find it on Data Sphere, lol.

5. Niu7

Niu7 New Member

Oh! Thank you all for such a great discussion! I think, at my start, I will use this list with some changes.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation