1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gencon Seminar 2018

Discussion in 'News' started by zagdag, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Ursun

Ursun Tough as Nails, Grim as Old Boots

It was in the real seminar stream, not in the CB pre-recorded version

2. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

Someone please give me the info on Apsaras plz plz

3. ThananRollice

ThananRollice Your Friendly Neighborhood Locust
    Warcor

From what I heard in the live stream, she gives her statline to REMs. Sooooo a supportware-d Dakini in a link is hitting on 19s, ignoring cover.

DukeofEarl, Shoitaan, eciu and 3 others like this.
  4. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

During the active turn a REM can use the Apsaras Stats, so they can get a slight boost to their wip and BS. Kinda like a Puppeteer but ebtter and involves all remotes.

I also think either Ramah or IA should drop....its been ages and I just love having all these ramah profiles and no Ramah army...

My thought though is that Ramah will not be a box release as there is already the starter, it will simply be a Army update which does not follow the N's. So its possible we will see both Ramah and IA drop as I believe IA was the Yu Jing half of Red Veil?

Also I saw nor heard of any release schedule for the Beyond Coldfront box, and thus release of the OSS and TAK? You cant just say you achieved that N, stating the release of 2 sectorals..when they were not released at all. That's just blatant lying.

csjarrat and Errhile like this.
  5. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

Involves all remotes. That's what I wanted to hear.

6. Death

Death Well-Known Member

Its not lying if it still comes out latter this year. And the units will start to be released in the next couple of months.

7. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

It’s not been confirmed that OSS and TAK are coming with Beyond. I think all we know is they aren’t coming at GenCon. And the YJ side of Red Veil was never said to be the IA (where as the Haqq side was explicitly said to be the RTF starter). I don’t see the Hsien or Ninja being in IA personally (and I don’t think Zhanshi work fluffwise, but they’ll probably be there).

8. theGricks

"Two new sectorals at GenCon"

These sectorals are not currently playable. There were not two new sectorals at GenCon. I don't mind them saying "This will eventually lead into the two new sectorals", but they are advertising this as the starter packs for OSS and TAK, and its obviously not as they are not playable. Whether it was intentional or not, it is lying. We all new the Marut and Asura, and such will EVENTUALLY lead into OSS, and they have been detailing new units coming for OSS, but they never announced that it would be released on a certain date until GenCon came and now they state the release of OSS and TAK and its not the case.

Im not going to blow up CB about this, they did discuss that they wanted to release the sectoral at GenCon but could not because they could not get the Beyond Box done in time. Thats fine, its no problem. But you cant turn around and say you accomplished your goal when you did not.

Robock likes this.
  9. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Operation Boxes where normally GenCon releases

10. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

None for Tohaa!
    Yes, you are right!

Abrilete likes this.
  11. Fathi Amirmoez

Fathi Amirmoez Active Member

Runohaa explodes

Dragonstriker, Savnock and Harlekin like this.
  12. theGricks

Adepticon 2019, with Corvus Belli tired of forum posts about SymbioMates being too over powered and not in line with other game elements, they decide to no longer support Tohaa. With a one page story about all of Tohaa loading up into one space ship and being ambushed by Combined they are now mostly dead. They will remain in army though so you know...you can still play them. They will also be removed from shelves to clear up space. Bostria quoted in saying, "Tohahahahahaha. Tohaa was a mistake."

Alphz and bladerunner_35 like this.
  13. Usashi

Usashi Well-Known Member

But then at last we would get a sakiel blister, just as MRRF got one as a parting gift...

14. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

<Hospitaller link crying in corner>

15. Usashi

Usashi Well-Known Member

No one is disturbed by what Bostria said about the schedule? Last year it was like " Remember ko dali? That is nothing comparing to what is going to happen in 2018" and then they have released Uprising and then shit hit the fan. This seminar is again like " Remember uprising? This is nothing comparing to what is going to happen in 2019". I'm kind of worried.

16. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

REMs indiscriminately or REMs with Repeaters to keep them more in line with EVO programs and Mnemonica?

So next year we'll have two factions who gets 1/3rd of their forces removed and have to sit it out for a year before they get proper releases?

I must say, that's an interesting take on "Year of Tohaa"

eciu likes this.
  17. Death

Death Well-Known Member

My prediction, Tohaa sectorial vs revamped Shasvastii sectorial in a new operation box set.

Golem2God, Savnock, zagdag and 2 others like this.
  18. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

Year of the Tohaa 2: Tohaarder

Xeurian, tox, Savnock and 4 others like this.
  19. theGricks

I would believe it. They broke away from their original idea of the Two-Player boxes sticking to Core N3 by including Aleph which was Human Sphere. So at this point that's perfectly possible and I think the best probability. That gives them most of the year to work on the Shasvastii revamp.

20. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

One one hand I am even frightened, but on the other I am excited.

I suspect, that there will be some cataclysmic events. Most probably the EI is starting a big offense, breaking the Paradiso Blockade and wiping out some Sectorials stationed there. Like Quapu...who else is on Paradiso again?

Edit: Also quite excited for the new Remotes:-D

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation