1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Finding a Place for Arslan

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by Envihon, Dec 22, 2017.

1. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

I learned today that Arslan means Lion in Turkish. I guess it's a nice little pun towards the Kaplan. :D

2. jfunkd

jfunkd Rebel Myrmidon Graffiti Artist
    Warcor

Arslan is also a prominent political family name in modern day Druze society too.

McNamara likes this.
  3. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

And he's in the Manga.

I'm wanting to potentially convert him out of one of the new Druze but with a Viral Pistol in his hand from the Ayyar, and then either a new Ghulam head or potentially use one of the Jaguar heads. Could use the LSG one, and then I could potentially chop down the LSG to replace part of the Icestorm MB's MULTI Rifle+LFT weapon? Lots of possibilities...

Anyway he's definitely got a place in my lists, just because he adds a huge amount to a Druze team over a Druze LT, for not much (MSV for pesky mimetism, ODD, camo etc, a +6 to hit shotgun, AP Ammo and the ability to soak a wound).

theGricks likes this.